padfoot, home

Toby groans "it wasn't just bug and Ash it was every toddler in the house that was".

Al just sighs "what happened".

"I have no idea it all sounded like gibberish" Toby said.

"Bug said it was about a baby doll".

"Oh, she had 5 baby dolls with her and wouldn't share with Ash, Ash got upset then all the kids got upset and started fighting".

"Did dad really know mom was pregnant before he died" al said softly.

Toby sighs "yeah, the note said something about how he knew something bad will happen but he wanted to make sure he was able to give bug at least one thing if he did die".

"How did he know though".

"Im not shocked, dad had me so he knows what a pregnancy looks like he also seen a million pregnant women over the years".

"Oh yeah good point".

"Where is bug".

"Right here" Ginny said walking in with bug.

Bug sees Toby "TOBY" she runs to him and hugs him.

"Hey bug" Toby said hugging bug back.

Bug moves and contently plays with conjured toys.

"Did you have a dog before" Sirius said.

Toby grins "yep, not long after I was born dad got me and Ginny a dog which soon became the family dog, but I loved that dog sadly he died when Jackie was born".

"What was his name" Harry said excitedly.

"Padfoot" al grinned.

Sirius grins "really".

"Yep" Toby grins "this is him and me when I was a baby".

"Awwwwwwwwwww" everyone says.

Al looks at Toby "how did you get here and how do we get home".

"I don't know how to get home, and I was curious".

Al face palms Ron says "spoken like a true Potter"

"Anyways good news Al".

"What".

"Alice convinced James to stop smoking" Toby smiled.

"WHAT really" al looked hopeful Toby nods "YES no more cancer sticks".

Toby says "yeah I know, I was happy to, but remember it may actually be hard for him those things are addictive".

"Yeah but still he's trying".

"Oh I just remembered, day before your last day of summer me and Lorin were talking about going to a amusement park, and we want our siblings and their spouses to come, do you think you and scorp can make it".

"So y'all want to bring yourself Lorin her brother his wife her sister and boyfriend then Chloe Jacob james Alice me scorp Lily Derek Jackie and what about big she's 3".

"Well but is to young but I'll do something with her within the next month or so since she can't go" Toby said.

"And most of is have kids".

"Yes but grandma told me she will watch the twin Lorin's mom and dad will watch josh and Emma's kid Callie said she'll watch Brian and I bet mom will watch Ash and if not Draco probably will".

"Wait who all knows of this".

"Me and Lorin talked to everyone we just haven't seen you or scorp all week to talk this over, where have yall been".

"Scorp has been at work and being a parent to Ash, I've been babysitting Brian and a couple others while watching Ash and cleaning so we've been busy".

A loud noise happened and you can see a older looking Sirius "trust you three kids to time travel".

Everyone looks at him "Siri" bug yelled.

Sirius picks bug up "hey cub".

"Sirius how did you get here" al asked.

(I couldn't kill off anyone)

"You see I touched the sand and Wella I'm here" he grins "also I can bring y'all back home".

"Whew" Toby said.

Young Sirius said jaw dropped "i look old".

"Gee thanks for reminding me".

Bug giggled "your not old Siri".

"Thanks sweetheart" he grins kissing her cheek.

Molly sees a wedding ring on his finger and gasps "your married".

Sirius grins "yes".

"To who" young Sirius said shocked.

Toby nudges al and whispers "this should be good" Al nods in agreement.

"Don't freak out, Severus is my husband".

"WHAT" everyone besides the future yell.

"Yes, I'm gay married to a person I said I hated big deal".

Young Sirius was blushing "wow" was all Harry said.

Sirius looks at him and pain fills his eyes "H....Harry wow, this is odd".

Al says "very".

Sirius shakes his head "anyways we need to go home now".

"Wait before you do" ron says "does Harry really marry my little sister".

"Yes" the whole future say.

Sirius raises his wand "good bye for now, obliviate".

And they all go home and live happily ever after. Well after Ginny got made though.

{This song reminded me of Harry In this story he didn't make it back home}

The end