Chapter 1

HI! I'm Perseus Triton Grant Jackson. Yea I know long name. And I just got back from the sea of monsters. Let's just say I want to end it all. I will never do anything right all the deaths are my fault! I take out my hunting knife and start to slice my wrists when me father runs in with the most enraged look I've ever seen! PERSEUS TRITON GRANT JACKSON!!!!! Ohh no! I try to make a wall of water but him being the GOD it doesn't do much. He picks me up and carries me to the lake and heals my wrist while I struggle and try to make him stop when he spanks my thigh. I gasp out of shock. Don't hit me! That was a brief spanking. He takes me back to my cabin and tells me to go to sleep. No! Yes now go to bed little boy! No I don't like sleeping. Ok fine. He pick me up and cradles me like a baby and says κοιμάστε τώρα αγόρι για το παιδί μου θα είμαι εδώ επάνω σας ξύπνημα.

What he said in Greek
sleep now baby boy for I will be here upon you awakening

When I wake up I shake my head thinking it was a dream when I see my dad packing my things. DAD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! You're coming to live with me I don't trust you with you're safety. No I'm staying here. No you not. He once again cradles me and puts me to sleep.
When I wake up again I'm on Atlantis. Ugh! Dadddddd!!! Are you ok? He runs he screaming no I'm not. Take me back. No. Let me show you my room. He puts me on his hip and leads me to my parents room. Percy my mom exclaimed why are you here. Ask Poseidon. Don't call me that only warning. Honey Percy will be staying here from now on and he has to sleep in here with us. Ok honey if that's what has to happen. Come here baby mom says to me. I stay put because I'm not a baby. 1...2...3...4... Percy please come here. I grumble and go to her. I know it's not ideal but we only do this because we love you.

No you don't if you did you wouldn't do this. Perseus he warned. No! I'm tired of everything! I will not stay here! He tried to run out when Triton grabs him. Where do you think you're going little brother? PUT ME DOWN! Thanks Triton dad says. No problem. Dad picks me up and brings me back to their room. You're in a lot of trouble little boy. You're grounded. No leaving my or you're mothers sight. He picks me up again and walks away. Where are we going? To the doctor. I squeal and squirm. NO NO NO! I hate the doctor. I'm sorry you have to go. Triton walks up and takes me from dad I snuggle into his neck. He baby brother what if I come with you? Will that make you feel better? I nod into his neck otherwise not moving. He chuckles and brings me to the doctor. I'm still scared and won't let go of Triton. Percy you have to let go. No stay with you he yells. What if I go in with you and hold you're hand. Ok.
After appt
Poseidon POV
Lord may I speak to you in the hall. Sure. Ok my lord so here's the thing. He is SEVERELY malnourished and underweight. He needs to eat. Try to get him to eat tonight but if he won't bring him back in the morning and we will install a feeding tube. Ok. Thanks you doctor.
Later that night at dinner
Percy eat. I'm not hungry dad. Son. I'm not hungry. Fine wait there until it's bed time. After dinner Percy takes a shower and changes in to pjs. He the falls asleep in my arms to the Greek lullaby his mom was singing.

Hush little baby

Σκέψου, μικρό μωρό, μην πεις ούτε λέξη.

Ο Παπάς * θα σας αγοράσει ένα κοροϊδευτικό ποντίκι

Και αν το πονηρό πουλί δεν θα τραγουδήσει,

Ο παπάς θα σας αγοράσει ένα δαχτυλίδι διαμαντιών

Και αν αυτό το δαχτυλίδι διαμαντιών μετατρέπεται σε ορείχαλκο,

Ο παπάς θα σας αγοράσει ένα γυαλί

Και αν αυτό το γυαλί παίρνει έσπασε,

Ο Παπάς θα σας αγοράσει μια κατσαρόλα

Και αν αυτή η κατσίκα δεν θα τραβήξει,

Ο παπάς θα σας αγοράσει ένα καλάθι και έναν ταύρο

Και αν το καρότσι και ο ταύρος γυρίσουν,

Ο Παπάς θα σας αγοράσει ένα σκυλί που ονομάζεται Rover

Και αν το σκυλί που ονομάζεται Rover δεν θα λυγίσει

Ο παπάς θα σας αγοράσει ένα άλογο και ένα καλάθι

Και αν το άλογο και το καρότσι πέσουν κάτω,

Θα είσαι ακόμα το πιο γλυκό μωρό στην πόλη.
Next Morning
I wake Triton early. Hey dad what's up? I need help. Percy has to get a feeding tube today. And I need you to go. He trusts you the most. Ok dad.
Percy POV
When I wake up I'm in dad arms outside the palace. Dad? Yes son? Where are we going? You'll see he says.
At hospital
I just found out my dad is making me get a feeding tube. I tried to plead with him. But to no avail.