Chapter 6

I then go to Sally's house SALLY JACKSON YOU WILL EITHER GIVE ME BACK MY SON OR I WILL TAKE HIM BY FORCE. YOU MAY CHOSE. no he is mine. No actually he is not. I then show her his Olympian birth certificate where her name is not written. You lied to me and told me he is my son! I did what I had to do to protect my little boy. My youngest. Percy then came up to me. I'm not the youngest Tyson is. No he is not. I just asked him to tell you that. Oh great another lie. Any more you want to tell me. Last one. Your not a Demi god.  Your my full blooded son their for you a god. Great well I don't want to live with you. I don't care let's go. I then grab his wrist and teleport him back to my palace.
Percy POV
WHY DO YOU HATE ME? Why can't I ever do anything thing I want? Why is it all about YOU?  I'm 17 years old I don't need this shit. I then storm to my room. I can't do this why does he hate me. What did I ever do to him to deserve this. Did he not want me as a son?does he want to mold me in to the perfect son. Am I not good enough. Am I to fat to be his son and he wants me to lose weight. That must be it. Maybe if I lose weight he will love me and let me go back to camp. Yes!!!! That's it all I have to do is lose weight. Sally always did say I was to fat to eat. That must be it! So Percy just lose weight and he will love you. And if he starts to love you then he won't send you back to sally and she can't hurt you anymore.