Namjin: Settled (17)

Third Person's POV.

The couple who's already get married are still not okay, They didn't talk to eachother. They just avoiding there presences. Kim Namjoon try to explain and ask forgiveness to his husband but the boy still avoiding him, He give some time for the boy and he also not to do his work to have a time with his husband but he think still not okay.

"Jin." Namjoon called to his husband who's watching a k-drama and he is no work for today. The boy didn't look or speak to the boy who's calling him.

Namjoon just sigh and start walking to the boy who's laying in the couch.

"Jinnie? I know you still mad at me, But let me hear my explanation again. That girl force me because of that i frozen in my place i was push her when you already arrived, I'm sorry if i don't have any time to you even in our anniversary i forgot." Namjoon said while he trying to stop his tears falling but he can't take it anymore that his husband mad at him.

"Jinnie! If you don't love me anymore it's okay, I can file a divorce for us." Namjoon said, He don't want to do this but he feel jin really don't love him anymore.

"Okay." Jin said with his bored tone, Namjoon just shock look at him he still shock when jin really accept the divorce.

"Jinnie! Are fucking serious?" Namjoon asked with shock face but still have many tears falling to his cheek.

Jin still not answering just watching, Namjoon already boiling because of his anger then he get the remote and turn off the television.

"You can't fucking leave me!" Namjoon said while crying. "Please jinnie! Love me again i promise i will do everything." Namjoon said while already kneeling down in front of jin.

Jin look at him with a sad face and already have a tears in cheek, He didn't expect that namjoon will act like that.

"Stand up joonie." Jin said softly make the boy look at him. "I already forgive you! I just want you to realize that you are wrong and how do you feel when am gone." Jin said, He make sit the boy in the couch beside of him and hug him tightly.

"I can't live without you jinnie." namjoon whispered. "I love you jonnie." Jin said. "I love you too." namjoon said while wipes jin's tears.

"Stop this drama already my queen! Let's go to have bond." Namjoon said and smile with his dimple. "You have a work, Right?" Jin asked. "No! I file a live so that i will have many time for you." Namjoon answered. "Omygad?! Really! We will have bonding?" Jin said with excitement. "Yes jinnie." Namjoon answered to his happy husband.

"Okay! I will just changed my clothes than we are going to the place i want." Jin said, He stand up to his sit and run upstair to change his clothes while he leave his husband who's smiling like a idiot.