Introduction

Welcome, welcome! To this little book your average dork TurkeyMigz will be doing. This will have me feeling nostalgic and shit trying to recall why I even wrote the stories we now have today.

But first, let me give you some background of my journey into writing...

It all started when I was a wee lil' lad about the age of four obsessed with movies, particularly Titanic and Disney Renaissance films. I would always re-enact scenes from the movies, let my imagination run wild as I do so. The moment I learned to read, I read countless stories and comic strips, enthralled in the world they've created.

When I was eight years old I started to write my own short stories on a sheet of folded paper and compile them into books, even designing book covers for them.

The first ever fan fiction I wrote was in the Friday the 13th fandom, hence the book 'Friday the 13th: Bloodbath' book you'd see in my works, that was written nearly a decade ago and published on fanfiction.net. I just had to post it here since I'm more active on this site.

It was followed by 'Back to the Future: Get Back in Time!' released in 2012 which is until now remains unfinished - and I hate myself for that.

But after that, I went into a three year dry spell, three years of having my imagination locked up in a box to 'focus' on academics.

It was until 2014 that I signed up into Wattpad to read a Smosh love story, named 'Meant To Be', and had to sign up in order to read the rest of it.

Clever way to obtain users, Wattpad. Real clever.

I was so into the Smosh fandom that it led me into crafting a story that solidified my passion in writing...