Prologue

~~~~

"You told me my parents died of a car crash!" Aiyana Brunhilde Potter, the-girl-who-lived yelled at her aunt Petunia Dursley Nee Grindelwald. "What else was I supposed to do? My perfect sister Lilian with her beautiful green eyes and red hair with that freakish platinum streak in her hair! She a full blown witch while I, the eldest daughter of the Grindelwald family, reduced to a squib! The magic I used to dream of taken away from me! Oh I loved my sister before that freak Dumbledore told us I was a squib while my sister had a huge magical core! That freak took everything from me, my magic, my future and our parents love. And then she married that freak James Potter and had you, an equally freakish daughter. Then she got herself blown off by a killing curse and gave the magic to you, when it was supposed to be mine. My perfect little sister with her perfect German name and perfect family. Then there's you, freakish little Aiyana Brunhilde Potter! I WILL TAKE THAT MAGIC OUT OF YOU!" Petunia snarled. Petunia Dursley, formerly known as Petunia Grindelwald, had grown to resent magic because her sister supposedly stealing it from her and the presence of Aiyana's blood wards taking Petunia's ability to have children. Dudley had shown magical potential as a child, but the blood wards snuffed it out of him, making him a squib too. 

"Aunt Petunia," Aiyana trailed off sadly, hearing her aunt's sad past of being denied of magic while her sister was gifted. Aiyana too possessed a platinum streak in her black hair just like her mother had in her red hair. Both were green eyed and very beautiful. Unfortunately, Aiyana was malnourished as she was abused by Vernon, Dudley and Petunia daily. Dudley would do 'Aiyana hunting' with his friends, Vernon would beat Aiyana for every thing she did and lust after the gorgeous girl, Petunia would beat and starve the girl to make her despise her magic which would ultimately result in as obscurial if it continued.

After Aiyana and Hagrid left, Aiyana inquired about her mother. "Aiyana, lis'en careful'y. I'm only gon' say t'is once, so lis'en carefully," Hagrid said as he began his tale.

"It beg'n years 'go.."

To be continued...