2

~~~~

"Hey Grindelwald! You miss your daddy? Well tough luck, you're never getting him back!" Yelled someone called Jacob Nott. A trail of tears dripped from Lilian's eyes as she remembered the night her father was taken from her.

Flashback

"Vati! Look look!" Lilian giggled. "What is it, Liebling?" Gellert asked with a smile on his face. "I made a pretty picture of us.. And I want you to have it, Vati!" Lilian smiled. The picture had a strawberry blonde woman with green-blue eyes, a platinum blonde man with heterochromatic eyes, a dark blonde haired little girl with blue eyes, a little girl with green eyes and red hair with a platinum blonde streak. There was also a strange symbol with a triangle, a circle and a line, Gellert's symbol and the symbol of the Deathly Hallows.

"I love it, Liebling," Gellert said and started folding it. "What are you doing?" Lilian asked with a confused expression. "I'm folding it so that I can always carry it with me," Gellert said as he ruffled his favourite daughter's hair.

"Vati," Petunia trailed off as she stared at the scene. Gellert sighed, "Yes, Mausebär?" He asked. "Can I have magic like Lilian and Mutter?" Petunia asked. It just broke Gellert's heart to have to tell his sweet Mausebär that she couldn't have magic. "I.. Yes you can Mausebär, I believe it'll develop eventually," Gellert smiled fakely. He couldn't break his daughter's heart just yet. "Yay! Thank you Vati," Petunia smiled and went off to her room. Gellert smiled sadly as he watched his eldest daughter run off in excitement. 

"Vati, why'd you lie to Tuney?" Lilian asked with big eyes. "Because I don't want her to be sad that she can't do magic, Liebling. When she finds out she's a squib, don't tell her you knew. Act like you're shocked, just don't break her heart," Gellert said. "Okay Vati." Lilian smiled.

Suddenly a knock came from the door, "GRINDELWALD COME OUT! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" A British male voice yelled. Gellert steeled his face, "Tell your Mutter and sister to stay hidden. Vati's got to solve a problem," Gellert said. Lilian nodded and went to get Iris to hide in Petunia's room. Gellert went outside and was greeted by Albus Dumbledore. 

A duel started between the wizards but eventually, Gellert lost and he was captured by the aurors. Lilian ran out of the house with Petunia and Iris in tow. "Vati!" Lilian screamed as she saw her father being taken away. After all, Lilian loved her father and was definitely a daddy's girl. Petunia wasn't a daddy's girl or a mommy's girl, but she loved her parents dearly and was jealous of Lilian because she got all the attention. "Lilian!" Gellert called as he was dragged off by aurors and hit-wizards. "Vati don't go!" Lilian screamed. "Vati's got to go with the men, I'll see you later! You'll understand when you're older," Gellert yelled. "NO!" Lilian screamed. The men apparated away and Lilian was left to cry for her father.

Flashback end

"Aw, poor ickle Grindels is crying! Don't worry you'll join him soon!" Nott laughed as he pointed his wand at Lilian. "Leave her alone! Remus get help!" James commanded. "Why are you stopping me Potter? The world will be so much better without the Grindelwald spawn." Nott said. "You don't understand do you? Lily's father only wanted us to live without fear, to live in peace with the muggles," James stated. "SHUT IT! AVADA KEDAV-!" Nott yelled but was cutoff. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" McGonagall yelled. "Grindelwald started it ma'am! She started sprouting out about how her father would kill me if he had the chance," Nott lied. "No she didn't! Nott was taunting her and he was gonna use the killing curse on Lily!" James exclaimed. "Quiet please. I know it has only been a few weeks but miss Grindelwald has already proven to be quite peaceful and she wouldn't start a fight," McGonagall said. "Mr Nott, detention with me after school," she added. Nott grumbled and left towards his classroom. "Are you alright miss Grindelwald, are you alright? Would you like some tea with me?" McGonagall asked. "But my classes," Lilian trailed off. "I'll write you a pass, I recon you need someone to talk to. Potter, you can go to your next class now," McGonagall said. James walked away. "Come along now miss Grindelwald," McGonagall said. Lilian walked behind the Transfiguration teacher.

"What tea would you like?" McGonagall asked. "Um..Darjeeling," Lilian requested. McGonagall made tea for the both of them and took out some heidesand cookies because Lilian was German so, McGonagall didn't want her to feel odd because she forced her to eat British cookies. "So, tell me what did Mr Nott tell you?" McGonagall asked. "H-he asked if I missed my Vati.. He told me I'd never get him back. Then he taunted me about crying a-and 'reassured' me that I'd join my Vati soon.. Then James came and Nott tried to shoot the killing curse at me," Lilian said with a stutter. "And why did you cry? Did you remember something?" McGonagall asked. "I-i remembered when they took Vati away... I don't understand why'd they do that! Vati only wanted for us to live with the muggles in harmony," Lilian said. "I see," McGonagall whispered. "I'm sure they'll release your father soon enough," She then said. Lilian silently drank her tea and looked around McGonagall's office. 

"Well then miss-," "You can call me Lily," Lilian said. "Alright, you may call me Minerva in private," Minerva smiled. "Okay," Lilian nodded. "I hope you feel better, Lily," Minerva said. "I do, thank you Minerva," Lilian smiled. "Show this to Flitwick so you don't get in trouble for missing class," Minerva said, giving Lilian a hall pass and ushering her away. Lilian waved at Minerva and left to her charms classroom.

To be continued...