Important, please read

Hello.

I have something to say to everyone and I'm only just saying this now because I'm sick of something some of you have been doing.

You know how people comment stuff like; "Please update", "More plz" and "UPDATE PLEASE!", right? Well, that needs to stop. Those things make me want to stop writing entirely and the more I get those comments the less I want to continue those books. This makes me feel sad among other unpleasant feelings since I love writing these books and I really want to include writing in my future too. But this "Please update" stuff really makes me wish I never took up writing. Do you know why?

It's because I want to see you guys enjoy the stories I write, but instead I get all these comments wanting me to update when there could be people telling me how they enjoyed my story, how to improve it and their reactions to certain twists in my stories. I know I sometimes take a really long time to update my stories, but that's because I don't have time to update my books and I'm not immune to writers block. I'm a person too, not just an author. I have over 30 books I'm working on, it's not just this story I'm writing. I also get these "please update" comments when I've just given you an update. Do you know how much it makes me want to just delete every single book I've ever created and give up on everything? Do you know how much I want- yearn for acceptance and compliments?

I don't have a specific time I write/update my book. I don't have time for writing unless I'm on a break, I have upper secondary school and after that; university unless I don't get in. I have friends who want to spend time with me, who also have mental health problems and are collapsing under all the pressure put on them. So you see, I don't exactly have time for writing all that much. And I'm not just working on fan fiction, I have an original book I'm working on. I have exams, projects and deadlines. But I also have to relax unless I want to collapse under all the pressure school and writing put me under and be sent to therapy again.

So please, just stop it. Don't comment anything like "please update" since I really don't think I want to continue my books any longer..

All the best; Your author, Il-Cielo-Tradito