imagine this

You are the mom of the toddler bangtan boys. You have dropped them off at school and went to work.

During dismissal time, you see all 7 of them surrounding the teacher. The teacher looked angry. Worried, you fasten your pace to them.

As you go to them you notice your kids' sheepish looks. Something's wrong, you think.

The teacher cross-faced, starts complaining as soon as you reach them.

"Your son Yoongi punched his classmate for waking him up in class, does he not sleep in home? "

" Your son Taehyung during class test suddenly ran out of class saying the spirits were there to talk to him and then he started talking to air." You see Taehyung pout next to her.

"Your son Jimin snatched everyone's lunch to see if anyone had jam-bread for lunch, when noone did he started crying. " You notice the sniff Jimin takes after this next to the teacher even though you remember you had packed jam-bread for his lunch today.

"Your son Namjoon dropped all the excercise books which  he was asked to carry, he is very clumsy."

"Your son Hoseok started dancing when he was asked a question." Hobi was looking straight behind me when you look at him. Not-meeting-the-eyes trick.

The teacher stopped for breath and continued again.

"You son Jin stole my handmirror from my bag and we found him in the  chemistry lab admiring himself. "

You give an apologetic look and looked towards Jungguk who was the only one left now.

"And your son Jungguk, I think he is the only one sane here."

You again apologised to the teacher as she fumed and started to give warnings to your kids.

You just sigh.

The ride home was silent, and as soon as you step in you give a stern look to all 7 of them.

It was your eldest son Jin breaking the silence.

"While I was taking the mirror from the teacher's  bag, I found long-long white rolls with a thread."

You were going to say something when you close and your mouth and start laughing at your child's innocent description of a tampon.

A small smile appears on each of their faces and you pull them in for a hug forgetting all about the teacher's complaints.