imagine this

You are sleeping peacefully in your bed. You are having a great dream too. You are dreaming that you are riding a unicorn. The unicorn's giving you a treat since you combed her beautiful rainbow mane.

As you go, white bright light evades your vision and you cover your eyes. When you expose them you see you are standing in a great hall with high ceiling and polished mahagony walls. The best paet is the long tables of laid food and the buzzing people. People were everywhere, ordering their food,eating, talking blah blah blah. The most magical part was that pixies were carrying the trays of food all around the tables and their were even women with tall pointed hats sitting on brooms instead at tables and drinking a green juice; witches.

As you proceeded to order, the woman at the counter smiled at you and told you that your food wason the house. You were never this happy for tieing someone's hair in your entire life.

You wait in anticipation amd hunger  at your seat.

Soon several pixies bring your food. A large burger stacked with cheese and patty inside, dripping with mayo; a tray with curly fries with an assortment of dips is also brought forth; you see the giant tub 5 pixies were carrying, as they placed it in front of you, you almost hold yourself back before scooping into the chocolate chip ice-cream.

You bless yourself with love as you go forth to dig in but suddenly you feel suppressed, as if something heavy has engulfed you, slowly the cafeteria vanishes and you can hear soft unclear murmurs.

You push the heavy weight, only to hear a groan. You slowly wake up,its morning but why is it dark? Your hands slowly trace out the hands around your eyes blocking your vision.

Slowly you are guided somewhere by the person blocking your vision and as you come to a stop, your vision is cleared from the giant hands and aftr adjusting to the bright light, you are wide awoken by the person behind you screaming loudly "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!! "

you look at the dining table ahead, with all sorts of your favorite junk foods, early in the morning.

You turn to hug the person behind you, but as you turned you are engulfed in a loving kiss. Morning kisses are the best.

You giggle as you both come apart.
"Thank you love, only you can make me this happy early in the morning whether it is or it isn't my birthday", you hug and tell your husband Jin. Only he can make you this happy. Of course your birthday is going to be great with such a great start!!