The field trip

"Good morning Peter! Wake up! You don't want to be late, today is your field trip." Karen sounded excited.

"I don't wanna go." The tired Peter said."

"You said it like you were about to die." Karen said, allowing herself to joke with Peter. "I'm sure it's not gonna be that bad..." She tried to cheer him up. 

Peter stood up and got ready for school. He didn't bother to eat breakfast. He just left, wishing this day will end fast.

•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Peter arrived to school. The bus was already there, surrounded by all of the kids.

"We thought you will never come, penis."

"Shut up Flash." Peter rolled his eyes like he always does when Flash talks with him about the internship.

Ned, MJ, and Peter were sitting together. The whole ride to the Stark Tower, MJ read a book, Ned played a stupid game on his phone, and Peter looked at the window, hoping everything is gonna be alright.

They were all here. At the freaking Stark Tower.

Peter looked up. He lives here. He sees this very high building every day. "Dude you are looking at the Stark Tower like it's your first time in here." "But still." Peter responded Ned, he remembered what he said two days ago. 

"Hello everybody! My name is Lili, and I'll be your guide for today." Peter knew Lili, and Lili knew him. They are greeting each other every day when Peter leaves/enters the Tower.

"Our head of security make every single person in the building wear badges. If someone will catch you without the badge today, they will have to kick you out. So please, make sure you wear your badge all the time."

"Here, at the Stark Tower, we have 7 ranks of badges."

"The first rank is what you will get today. This badge is for visitors only. There are places you can't visit with this rank, such as important labs, the Avengers floor, and the pool."

"This place has a  pool?" A random kid said.

"This place has everything" She responded, smiling a little smile.

"The 2nd rank is for interns, like me, and Peter Parker." Everybody immediately looked at Peter in shock (except for Ned and MJ, because Ned was the only one who believed him, and MJ... Well... MJ just knew). Suddenly, everybody believed Peter, except for Flash. "What did you do to make her say that?" And Peter rolled his eyes, again.

"The 3rd badge is for normal workers. It's almost the same as the 4th and the 5th, just that as higher your rank is, you are allowed in more places. The 5th rank is the highest rank a worker can get."

"The 6th rank is only for the Avengers, like Captain America, and Thor. The 7th rank is the highest rank. The only people in the building who have this badge is Tony Stark and Pepper Potts."

"After we made that clear, do you guys have any questions?"

Nobody responded.

"Great! So let's get in the building."

"This is the scanner. It will scan your badge, and then you can go inside."

"Michelle Jones, rank 1." FRIDAY said.

And everybody got inside. Ned, Flash... Everyone. And it was Peter's turn. 

Friday scan everyone by their badges, except the Avengers. She scans their body. So Peter knew he was in danger. Everybody might found out that he is Spiderman. 

"Peter B. Parker, rank 2." Oh. Friday was smart. She knew Peter's friends was next to him. "Few." Peter whispered to himself.

"Wait, I actually have a question." Ned said. 

"Will we meet the Avengers?"

"Well, we usually don't. But, Peter is really close to Mr. Stark, and because Peter is with us today, we might meet one!" Everybody cheered. They really want to meet the Avengers.

"Let's start with the tour!" Lili said with excitement in her voice.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"This floor isn't interesting. Let's move to the 4th floor." Everybody was about to get in the elevator, but then, they actually met an avenger. 

"Wussup Petey?! How ya doing?" It was Clint. OMG, it was Clint. AKA the Avenger who can embarrass him the most.

"Clint, what are you doing here?!" Peter 'whispered' TOO loud. Everybody turned around and saw Clint. "Hawkeye!!!!!!" A girl screamed. Everybody took photos of him.

"What, can't I visit my friend while he is on a field trip in his own house?" 

"No, no no, you definitely can't."

"Mr. Barton! It's great to see you. If you are already here, may you answer some questions? Asked Lili, happy to see Clint again.

"Sure. Everything for Petey Parker's class."

"Clint!" Peter looked at him with a murderous look.

"I have a question, Hawkeye." Said Flash.

"Oh no... What is he up to?" Peter looked at Flash, waiting for him to ask his stupid question.

"Does Peter Parker a real SI's intern?

"Yes, he is." Clint was about to give Peter a high-five, but Peter turned his back to Clint.

Flash didn't believe Clint. "I know it was easy to convince that Lili to help you keep your lie, but seriously, how did you convince an Avenger?!"

"Really, Flash? How many more proves do you need? I am an intern in here."

"I'll get the truth out of you by the end of a day."

Clint gave Peter a 'is that kid bullies you?' look.

Peter responded with a 'don't worry' look.

"Well, I'll go now. This training room we got here is the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope I have embarrassed you enough, Peter. Bye, kids!"

Everybody waved at Clint. "BYE MR. BARTON!!!" A fangirl screamed, almost passed out.

"Everybody, please get in the elevator. We are now gonna visit Bruce Banner's lab. If we are lucky, he will be there."

A/N: What do you think will happen next? Comment, and continue reading!