Mama Spider

Yeah so I just wanted to thank these 40 people who made it till this chapter lol.

It was lunchtime. Everybody started to eat their sandwiches. Peter opened his bag, but his sandwich wasn't there. And then, he remembered how hurried he was to leave the house this morning. Peter saw Natasha walking forward him.

"Oh shit". He said, knowing what is about to happen.

"You forgot your lunch, ребенок паук." She smiled at him.

"Black Widow!!!!" Someone screamed. It was actually a fan-boy this time. 

Everybody saw Black Widow handing Peter his sandwich. 

"Can I take a selfie with you, Black Widow?" Flash asked with excitement in his voice.

"Sure! Say cheese!"

(Selfie)

"Wow, thank you!"

"No problem." 

"See, penis Parker? I get a selfie with Black Widow and you don't." Natasha heard him saying the word 'penis' before the name 'Parker'. She didn't hesitate, she took Flash's phone and deleted the picture they just took. After that, she threw his phone on the floor. "And now you don't". She said, smiling her evil smile.

Peter didn't know if he should smile, or be embarrassed. Maybe both. 

"Yo! Natasha!" Sam walked in and stood right next to her.

"Wow! Another Avenger! We are so lucky, class." Lili was excited, even though it's not the first time she sees the Avengers.

"Oh no... Not Sam..."

"Relax, Peter. I'm sure it's gonna be alright." Ned said.

"So, who is ready to embarrass Peter Parker?" Sam screamed.

"Oh. My. God." Peter tried to leave the room without anyone noticing. 

"Hey! Where are you going, Parker?" Sam questioned Peter. 

"What, me? I'm... I'm-"

"Come over here."

Ok. But what could he do? NOT come over there?

He came over there. He stood between Natasha and Sam. And then Sam started talking, putting his arms on Peter's shoulders.

"So as you all probably know, Peter is an intern at SI."

Peter was so embarrassed. He looked at his shoes.  Imagine if the same thing would happen to you.

Natasha wasn't against embarrassing Peter in front of his class. It was even nice, she actually liked it.

But then, she saw Peter's look.

"Peter is-"

"-Inviting you all to the Avengers floor, for Q&A." Natasha interrupted Sam. 

All the eyes went on her. Everybody cheered.

Natasha didn't even know what she was doing, but she just needed to stop Sam.

"Thank you, мама паук." He whispered.

"Anytime, ребенок паук." she smiled at him.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"Hurry, Wanda! He is behind you!"

 "Gotcha, Vision!"

"Hey, he can't help you!" Clint said.

"If he helps her, I'll help you." Said Steve. "On your left, Clint! Watch out!

"If you'll say 'on your left' one more time, I swear I'll kill you." Sam said. And then Clint, Wanda, Vision, Bucky and Steve realized the class was watching them playing 'Mario Kart'.

Wanda used her telekinesis to make Bucky wave at the class with his metal arm. "Back off, Maximoff". He said. "Sorry, plums." She laughed and he looked at her with a murderous look. 

"Why are you all here?" Clint asked the class, not really realizing he was impolite.

"Let's move to the living room. There is enough room for all of us there." Natasha said to Lili. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Everybody sat down. They all were super excited. Well, except for MJ. She just rathered reading her book.

A/N: What do you think will happen next? Comment, and continue reading!

* I don't know what you eat for lunch on field trips in the US, so I'm sorry if it's not sandwiches lmao.
* ребенок паук = Baby Spider.
* I saw Natasha saying "ребенок паук" in another fic, and I loved it so much, and I wanted Nat to say it in my fic too, but I don't remember the name of the fic so I can't give credit. Sorry.
*мама паук= Mama Spider.