The room with the grey door🍪🥂

*Thank you for the comments&Votes! I love you all!😙❤️
*This is the last chapter, so enjoy!

Tony has just been finished his meeting. He finally had time to visit Peter.

Pepper caught Tony heading up to the elevator. "Where are you going? you have another meeting in 15 minutes."

"I'm going to visit Peters' class." He said, winking.

"You have 7 minutes, Don't be late. And please, don't embarrass the kid."

"Don't worry Pep." He went to the 100th floor.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Tony was standing next to the door, so nobody would notice he was there. He looked for Peter, but he couldn't find his face. Tony came in and stood next to Natasha. "Where is Peter?" He asked her, ignoring the cheers and the cameras.

"He left 15 minutes ago."

"Left? What do you mean left? Where did he go? 15 minutes?!"

"I don't sure... I-"

"Wow! Mr. Stark!" Lili was excited like the fangirls in the crowd, even though she sees him a lot. "May you answer some of their questions?"

"I'm sorry, but I got to go." He said, and left the room.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

-Tonys' lab, the 97th floor-

"F.R.I.D.A.Y, locate me the spider, please."

"He is inside the building, sir."

"Where exactly?"

"The visitors' restroom, the first floor."

"What the hell is he doing there for 15 minutes?"

"I'm not sure, sir."

"Is there anything you are sure about?"

"Yes, you skipped your breakfast this morning, sir."

Tony looked at the ceiling. "You are not helpful."

"Sir, you have a phone call from Mrs. Potts."

"Answer."

"Tony! Where the hell are you? The meeting will start in one minute and you are not here! Come here Tony, right now!"

"I can't, Pep."

"You can't? What do you mean you can't? What about the meeting?"

"Fuck the meeting. End call, FRIDAY." Tony said, and left the room.

-The visitor's restroom, the first floor-

Peter gave up. He knew that if he will use his super strength, people will realize something is wrong. So he was just sitting there, on the red-gold toilet bowl, waiting for nothing.

"Kid?"

It was a familiar voice. "Kid?" It was the same voice again.

Peter looked at the door. "I'm here, Mr. Stark!"

Tony opened the door. "What were you doing there so long?" He asked, not really realizing what happened.

Peter just looked at his shoes.

And then it hit Tony. "Who did this to you, kid?" He remembered what happened to him when he was a kid...

Peter didn't answer. He just kept looking at his shoes.

"Huh, kid?" And he didn't answer. "Peter?" And he kept looking at his shoes. "Ok, this is enough." And he headed up to the elevator.

"No, wait! Mr. Stark, wait!" But when he got to the elevator the doors were already closed. "Shit." He cursed the moment he handed Tony the permission slip.