John

Paul's P.O.V.

Guess what. John is getting divorced.

Yes, believe it or not. First divorce, age 27. Apparently, John cheated on Cynthia with this Japanese performer artist called Yoko Ono. I only met her yesterday and I immediately decided I didn't quite like her. But that's another story.

John's character has changed a lot lately. Before he was quite a violent and jealous lover. He was also cheeky and kinda serious, if that is possible. Now he's so... quiet. Such skepticism planted into him. All out of sudden. I once joked that it was all because of those new granny glasses he has begun wearing. He answered very seriously that changes on him started since he got them.

Now I've got this new thought:"Is it the Yoko girl?" 

I know that her whole childhood was radically changed from the war(she's seven years older than John), that she was rich but her house got ruined by a bomb, and that she had to beg for a living. Since then she has had very strong peace ideas.

Is John turning into a male Yoko? They are madly in love, that's for sure. Is she putting her  ideas into John as well?

Well, at least he has a girlfriend. Who loves him very much. So they've all got love. And then there's me...