【New Partners; New Friends!】

.♩.¸¸♬'¯'♬.¸¸ ˚✰˚ ¸¸.♬'¯'♬¸¸.♩.

It was early in the morning, nobody was awake. The sun was shining blissfully and all was quiet and peaceful. That is, until a certain, dark haired girl awoke.

Emily opened her sparkling grey eyes and jolted upright in excitement. Today was the day she and her brother got to pick a Pokémon! As quick as a flash, she changed out of her pyjamas and into her white tank top and black shorts. She then put on her white cap and rushed into her older brother's room, not even checking the time.

"Ritchie! Ritchie, wake up!" She squealed, jumping on Richard, attempting to wake him up, and succeeding.

"Go away, 5 more minutes," Richard mumbled. His hair was sticking up in all directions, not how Rich liked people to see him at all.

"But today's the day we get our own Pokémon!" She pouted. Richard sat up, locking his bright green eyes onto her shiny grey ones.

"That's... today?" He asked, glancing at his clock. 6:00 AM. "You'd better not be pulling my leg, Em,"

"I'm not! Even I wouldn't be that mean, Rich!" She said, climbing off his bed "Get dressed! The sooner we leave the sooner we get out Pokémon!"

Richard got up as well, shooing Emily out of his room "How'd you know the Professor'll even be up n' ready?"

"He will be! Now get changed!" She replied as the door was slammed in her face. Emily giggled and ran downstairs to get a bite to eat. She was always hungry.

About 5 minutes later, she heard the footsteps of her brother, now wearing his glasses, black polo shirt and a pair of green shorts. His dark hair was neatly styled into a modern looking quiff.

He passed Emily, muttering a quiet "Good Morning" and poured himself a bowl of cereal.

There was an awkward silence before the younger decided to speak up.

"What do you think the Pokémon will be like?" She asked.

"Not sure, but the three given away at home were rather cute," Rich replied, thinking back to their time at Kalos, their home.

The Masons had moved from Kalos to Alola a few weeks ago and the siblings were still adapting to the new region, and its Pokémon. Why, they'd seen a Meowth, only, it wasn't like their mother's Meowth - it was grey and looked more troublesome.

"We should probably tell mum we're leaving," Richard pointed out, Emily nodded and ran outside to find their mum, Richard following close behind.

"Mum! We're leaving!" Emily practically shouted.

"Not even a 'Good Morning, Mother Dear?'" Their mum laughed, Rich giggled a bit while Emily stood, about to burst with excitement. "It's ok, lovelies, I was expecting you to be eager! Have fun and be safe, please! I don't want to see your Pokémon coming home like your father's!" She laughed again, this time earning a smile from the siblings.

"Bye, mum, love you," The older sibling said, hugging his mother. Emily quickly joined in.

"Yeah, bye!" Emily said as she grabbed her brother's wrist and ran to the front door. How excited they both were!