Natsu? Lucy?

Natsu pov

I took off my vest and covered the blondes chest.. he'd ripped her dress top in half trying to get to her chest.. Hell I was gonna beat and burn him down into a pile of ashes but I had to check on her.. she didn't look okay. She didn't look beat but she did look like something was really wrong. "Hey Happy!!" Happy flew over to me, "Aye sir, Oh no! What happened to her!?" "I don't know but fly back to Fairy Tail as fast as you can and see if you can get Charla to fly Wendy out here to help!" Happy nods his head "Aye sir!!" and takes off. I scoop her up off the ground but notice a pair of underwear a short distance from where she'd laid as I stand with her. Tsk! That sick bastard! I run back into the club and rush up to her friends. They both widen their eyes at me and gasp, "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER??" "That James creep was hurting her! Let's get her home into her bed!" "NO! Are you kidding?? She needs to get to a hospital or something!" "I sent my buddy off to send back a friend of ours to help her. She's a healer!" They nod their heads and lead me to the blondes apartment.. I really needed to get her name.

Lucy pov

I felt myself waking up with a headache and a tingly warm sensation all over my body that was making my head hurt less and less. I also felt a little nauseous but that was going away too. I start to open my eyes.. I blink a few time to bring things into focus.. I see a small girl with long dark blue hair and brown eyes in a green dress who's focusing on something intently. I follow her gaze to her hands.. Her hands are hovering just short of my body and are glowing a light green. She had a white cat standing next to her on the bed watching her with worry. I start to groan and bring my hand to my head. "Oh you're awake!" She looks at me surprised but happy. "I'm sorry.. who are you?" "Oh I'm Wendy. I'm the healer that was sent to take a look at you. You had something really awful in your system." She looks at me with nothing but worry and concern. I slowly sit up, "Yea, I know, I guess I had too much alcohol at the club." I chuckle lightly. She shakes her head at me, "No Miss., I don't mean the alcohol. You barely had any of that in your system. You had something else entirely.. it felt like some sort of drug to me. You had so much in your system that, had I not got here when I did to treat you, you might have died.." I widened my eyes at her and she looks at me with surprise, "I take it these weren't drugs you willingly took?" I just shook my head.. "I was... drugged?" Who? How? Why? Then it hits me. James. He was the only one anywhere near my drink at the time. He drugged me so he could finally do what he wanted with me! It HAD to be him! That vile conniving son of... "YOU'RE AWAKE!" I look to see very worried, and tear stained faces of Calla and Sia standing in the door way running to me to hug me. "WE WERE SO *hic* WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!" Sia said through cries. Calla replied, "WE REALLY WERE!! BUT WE'RE PISSED TOO!"

They then let me go and stood up. I looked at them confused, "When I find that James I'm clawing his god damn eyes out!!" Calla said with a glare. "I'll be breaking every single bone in that little shit's fingers and hands. He'll never touch you again!" Sia said, "Or look at you. I'll make sure of at least that!" Calla shouted and Sia nodded in agreement. Wendy spoke up, "Excuse me girls, I know you're excited to see her awake and well, but I'm not quite done with examining her." I see her gain a sad expression and the girls seemed to understand but I didn't. What does she mean? "We'll be right outside okay?" I just nod at Calla, she turns her head to Wendy, "Please let us know when you're done so we may come back in." Wendy smiles sweetly and says, "I will." They walk out the door and close it behind them. "What did you mean by you weren't done with examining me?" I ask her. She looks up at me and pauses for quite a while, her cat spoke up, "For goodness sake child, just answer her question. She needs to know." Need to know what? I feel myself starting to panic. What happened to me?? "Well, um, well tell me this first.. what do you remember from tonight? What was your last memory tonight?" I thought about it.. "The last thing I really remember clearly is feeling dizzy after I finished my cosmo and was dancing with my friends when I excused myself to get a drink and this creep named James asked how I was feeling and then I felt myself being dragged somewhere by him and then nothing. Nothing after that." She frowns, "I see. Well my pink haired friend found, you said his name was James?, on top of you.. in the back ally of the club with your dress ripped in half at your chest and the bottom of your dress lifted over your stomach.. I need to make sure he didn't.. do anything else to you.. Do you understand what I'm saying?" I can't even respond to her. I feel my eyes well up with tears and I feel like I can't breathe.