Part 3: Bound

The three women walked through Bowser's kingdom, chatting as they went. Peach's mind had been taken off her corrupted lover and had instead been focused on her friends. She didn't notice that time was passing fast. She'd forgotten about the curfew Bowser had set for her. Peach was having too much fun to remember about rules. 

It was only when she heard the sirens that she remembered. She froze as the realization hit her. She screwed up, badly. She guessed it was around 2am, which was 2 whole hours past her curfew. She was most royally fucked. 

"Oh God...I forgot..." Peach mumbled, beginning to sprint away. The two other royals followed, realizing the situation. She saw lanterns of cavalry and ran in the opposite direction. No guards had seen them yet. Thankfully. They huddled together in a bush, hoping that they wouldn't get caught. They feared the consequences. 

"Fuckin' hell, Ash. Didn't expect the princesses to actually do a runner. Where's Syrup? Did she go the opposite way?" a distinctive Diamond City accent drawls. Mona Diamond, one of the four women in Bowser's army. Peach didn't know who 'Ash' was but she assumed it was another female crook. She did know Syrup though, Captain Syrup hated Peach's guts. 

"I know, Mona. God, where are they? I don't wanna be out here searching until missy decides to reveal herself to us. They're so selfish. They think they have it hard and yet here we are, forced to search for them for hours. Y'know, sometimes I wish we'd just stayed a lil' gang. Just you, me, Walu and Wario." Ash said, standing directly in front of the princess's hiding spot. Her wand was tucked into her belt. They could just grab it and rid Ashley of her wand forever. Daisy stuck out a hand and grabbed it. A strong hand grasped Daisy's wrist and yanked her out of the bush, swearing at her. Captain Syrup. Daisy tried to fight back against the pirate, but in vain. Syrup wouldn't let her go.

"There's one of the rats. Syrup, hand 'er over to Ludwig's troops. They're closest to us unless they went off East. We'll snatch the other two." Mona instructed. Peach listened to her best friend being dragged away against her will. She was furious. Bowser couldn't force her to come back. That would be abuse. She knew Bowser would force her to. Like he forced everything in her life.

"Girlies, do ya need help?" a different voice asked just as Rosalina and Peach were dragged out from their hiding spot by the two women. Ashley Red, Peach realized. Ashley was a witch. A dangerous witch. Peach realized the voice was a koopaling, though she didn't know the name.

"Nah, we're all good. 'Ave ya heard if the kidnapping was successful?" Mona asked, wrenching Rosalina's arm behind her back, causing the poor princess to wince in pain.

"It went great. Another princess in the cells for us to taunt. We're gonna get the other one in a week." the unnamed koopaling said, leaning against a tree and glancing at the captured women for the first time. "Isn't that Bowser's girlie? Couldn't care less who the other one is but Bowser is gonna be fuming when she comes back." 

"Ya, 'er names Peach." Ashley chirped, pushing Peach forward. Peach shot daggers at the three villains. Mona was about to speak when Syrup ran back, her face red and her eyes narrowed.

"Ludwig fuckin' lost the bitch! Someone needs to fire the idiots on his squad!" she raged, her hands planted firmly on her hips as she glared at the two other princesses. "No funny business from you two or else you'll join the cart of toads that Waluigi likes to murder," she growled.

"I don't like to murder them, they all have a death wish." the man in purple said, appearing next to the nameless koopaling.

"Speak of the bloody devil...Anyway, where the fuck is your squadron of psychos?" Mona asked. It seemed nobody cared about the princesses. Peach was fine with that if it meant they ignored her, she was scared of the large group of villains in front of her. Judging by the look on Rosalina's face, she felt the same way.