Are you sure?

Allen was a little taken back from what she had said. "are you sure doll? i mean yeah we have been together for a year now, but i don't want you to rush into anything." " Allen I want to. I'm not playing a joke on you." " Yeah like last time" he mumbled. She didn't catch what he said so she just left it alone.

"Let's go to your place. I mean your parents aren't home so we can do a lot right" Allen smirked at her idea " hell yeah, let's fucking do that. You'll be as loud as you want then princess." Madeline blushed at his response. She didn't expect him to say something like that. She grabbed his hand and started walking the direction of his house.

when they arrived at his house he opened the door for her. His parents were going to be away so it was just him and his older brother James. James was gone to his girlfriends house so it was just Al and Madeline. Madeline walked into the house it had been awhile since she was there the last time, Allen walked up behind her and started to kiss her neck earning small moans from her. She turned around and pulled him into a passionate kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as he lifted her up. 

She moaned into the kiss as it deepened. He carried her to his room, opening the door and walking in he placed her on the bed. He pulled away and walked over to his door and shut it locking it. Madeline sat up on the bed and watched him. when he came back over to her, she pulled him into another kiss, pulling him onto the bed. Allen was surprised by her actions and let her take control for the time being.  Allen slowly kissed down her jaw to her neck. He knew her neck was sensitive so he started to leave hickies all over her neck. Pulling her shirt off he started kissing down from her neck to her chest. She was a moaning mess underneath him. 

Madeline became brave and started to palm him through his pants. "your such a tease doll~" he groaned in her ear. "don't tease me and i wont tease you master~" she said to him seductively. Allen smirked at her calling him that " So I'm master now. i guess ill do what i want then ~"