Lust and Love

(sorry for the wait i've had a lot going on this is a smut or lemon whichever you prefer so please read with caution. If you do not like then do not read. there will be no hate on this story ~arthur)

Allen pinned her hands above her head, nipping at her neck, and grinding against her. He was making her a moaning mess underneath him. "A-Allen~" she moaned causing him to stop " its master, princess~" he said as he ran his hand up her leg and under her skirt. She whimpered when he did so causing him to smirk when he felt how wet she was. "Wet already princess~" he teased rubbing her through her lace panties. The only thing she could do was moan  in response from being sensitive to his touch. To her it was like heaven when he was touching her this way. Sure she's allowed him to finger her in the past but this was more pleasurable. 

He smirked and pulled away only to take her shirt off of her and kiss her chest causing her to moan. "pl-please stop teasing" she begged only for him to pull away from her getting up. This confused her, she sat up and watched him go to his closet. He then came back to her pushing her back down "relax~" was all he said before handcuffing her to the bed and kissing her lustfully. She struggled against her restraints but gave into them soon after. 

Allen smirked at his achievement, getting back up he grabbed a pair a scissors. He cut the remaining clothes off of her. Once they were off he kissed from her neck and down her body. Madeline moaned from his touches, all she wanted was for him to take her then and not tease her. "please master, i need you~" Allen smirked at this. He decided to tease her more by slipping a finger into her,soon slipping more into her.

 She because a moaning mess under him bucking her hips a little more to get more pleasure. He soon pulled his hand away not allowing her to cum on his hand. He lined himself and looked at her for approval. she nodded at him,once she did so he rammed into her not allowing her to adjust. They'd had sex before so it wasn't new for him to be rough with her.  Allen started to thrust into her at a fast pace,but he wasn't rough with her just yet. 

Madeline arched her back as he was pounding into her, she became a moaning mess underneath him screaming his name. she couldn't help but be loud knowing that he loved it when she was loud. As she got closer to her release she wrapped her legs around his waist for him to go deeper. He got the message and started thrusting into her harder.

 Allen removed the handcuffs from her,allowing her to wrap her arms around him. He groaned when he felt her tighten around him. Soon enough Madeline came on him moaning loudly doing so she started scratching at his back causing him to bleed. For Allen, he loved pain mostly when she would claw his back during sex. 

He continued to thrust into her faster to prolong her release. Doing so he was getting closer himself.  As he continued these actions, Madeline was lost in pleasure she started to go limp in her legs. she ended up cumming for the second time. This caused him to pull out cumming on her lower stomach groaning her name a little. 

He laid beside her pulling her close to him and kissed her softly on the lips causing her to giggle "being soft now~" she teased a little as she got closer to him. He chuckled a little in response, so allen was playing with her hair a little. she soon feel asleep in his arms and he stayed up a little longer than her but soon fell asleep also.