Part 3-Uncomfortable

Amira's POV

"I have your watter bottle in your room just in case you feel cold and don't feel like coming into the living room", Ibrahim tells me as he sets a bowl of pringles on the living room table.

"Thank you but am fine, really", I chuckle at his over protectiveness and help him place some drinks on the table.

"Gotta go toilet reak quick. I'll be back", he announces then jogs up the stairs.

The bell rings a few seconds later so I attend to it. I open the door to four male faces. Stephen, Mark, Jake and James. 

"Hey Amira, wassup", they smile.

"Hey, he'll be down", I let them in the come face to face witht their ladies. Ayesha (Stephen's wife), Daniele (Mark's wife), Adriana (Jake's wife). James is still single, well he just goes around with different girls.

"Hey girl", Ayesha smiles giving me a hug.

"Hey", I hug the rest.

"And our star player", Stephen and the boys cheer as Ibrahim walks down tvhe stairs. He smiles then chuckles at the boys who pat his back before performing their usual handshake.

"We'll be in the garden", Ayesha says giving Stephen a kiss who smiles and nods.

"So where's the garden?".

Ibrahim looks at me and gives me a small smile which I return to assure him that am okay.

"Here", I lead the girls towards the back.

"Swim", they yell.

"Swimsuits girl. Get us some".

"Oh, um okay".

I walk back into the house and on my way to my room, I bump into James. Just as I was about to hit the ground, he holds me by my waist and backs me up into the wall.

"Damn ma, be careful. We don't want you hurting yourself now do we?", he whispers.

My eyes widens and I quickly jump out of hus hold.

"Relax", he chuckles.

"Th-thank you", I mumble suddenly feeing uncomfortable. I run into mine and Ibrahim's room then shut the door instantly. What the heck was that?

I grab three swimsuits. I open the door a little to make sure that he's gone before bolting out of the room and running down the hall.

"Aye, thanks girl", the girls cheer when they see me. They instantly strip on spot and get into their swimsuits with no care that any of the guyts could walk in randomly.

"Amira can you please open this with your n-", Ibrahim walks in just as they finish putting on their swimsuits.

"What the actual fudge", he whispers before pulling me out of the garden.

"They forced me to get it but just don't go into there",I tell him. I get the can drink off him and help him open it. 

"Hey dude, you got another cleaner? Stephen's dumb  self knocked the can over", James says walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah sure", Ibrahim walks over towards the cupboard to get some.

"Ah, must be in the storeroom. Hold on", Ibrahim says then he flies out of the kitchen.

"No, come back", I wanted to yell out but couldn't and just tried my best to make myself invisible to James.

"Hey sorry about earlier on, didn't see you there", he says after a while of awkward silence.

"Its fine".

He nods then looks around the kitchen.

"Nnice house", he says with a smile.

"Thank you", I reply.

"Y-".

"There you go", Ibrahim says walking back into the kitchen and hands James the towel cleaner.

"Thanks man".

He finally walks out enabling me to breath. He always has that uncomfrtable vibe whnever he's around me.

"You okay?", Ibrahim asks which made me turn to him to find him looking at me with concern.

"Yeah, am just thinkung that's all", I whisper.

"Watchu thinking about?", he questions.

"You worry too much Ibrahim. It's not healthy", I tell him which makes him chuckle then brings me into his chest.

"You okay?", I ask him.

"Am fine, just happy that you're mine that's all".

I smil then hug him tighter.

"I love you", we both whisper then give each other a gentle kiss.