the new member?

y/n POV

I was so excited, I recently got told I was being brought in by Abby Lee herself to compete on her team. I have been dancing since I was 4 so I have been dancing for 10 years, I'm 14. I come from England, but we moved to la to be part of the aldc after an audition Abby specifically said she liked my technique, so she said she would want to bring me onto her team, the director of the dance moms show said that they should bring me in to start drama so we waited a few weeks. I was in the small apartment me and my mum moved to in la to be apart of Abby's team

 I was in the small apartment me and my mum moved to in la to be apart of Abby's team

(the apartment )

my bedroom is really small but I like small spaces its cosy and I can get school work done

(your bedroom)

''y/n, sweetie its breakfast time, be quick you have your first day at the aldc today'' I smile and threw on my old trainers I was wearing leggings and an old top that used to be my dads, before he went off to the army when I was 6 it was a lot bigger when I was 6 but now it just means a lot to me. I was sitting at the dinner table eating my cereal and talking to mum about how excited I was, I was basically beaming with excitement. ''you know mum this is such a great opportunity and im so thankful that you made this sacrifice for me'' she smiles and nods ''well I knew it would make you happy and that's all I want is for you to be happy'' after that we leave and start the drive to the aldc, I was excited but also nervous because I knew how dramatic the mums there were, but my mum isn't like that. ill just keep my head down and preform, I was a huge fan of the dance moms show and I was watching it in the car, the recent episode one of my favourites on the show brady Farrar had just come back, I knew why miss Abby asked him to leave but I felt so bad for him as he and his mum did nothing wrong. anyway I put my phone in my dance bag as we arrived, we were greeted by the director who told us we would be coming in at the end of pyramid, so I went into the changing room and put my bag down and waited, the more I waited the more nervous I get I realize I'm here, I even pinch myself to check I wasn't dreaming. soon we got our cue to enter the studio.

Brady's POV

pyramid went as expected, Stacy caused a small drama about Lilliana's place on the pyramid, but otherwise it was fine. then Abby called everyone's attention ''I have decided to bring in a new member in, she will be an asset to the team'' the mums were shocked, Stacy looked at Abby '' you are bringing someone new in? why would you do that you should focus on our kids'' Abby rolled her eyes '' she has promise and I am putting my best foot forward by bringing her in '' Joanne rolled her eyes and the moms exchanged looks, not mine because she thinks its a good idea to expand the team, Abby opens the door and this girl who was around 5'6'' she had y/h/c (your hair colour) and these beaming y/e/c (your eye colour) eyes she looked like a kid on Christmas, or a kid in willy Wonka's chocolate shop.

y/n POV

I walked in with my mother and Abby motioned for me to come over as my mum went and stood beside the other mums. Abby smiled at me as I stand net to Abby feeling overwhelmed ''this is y/n y/l/n and she is our newest addition to the competition team. welcome her'' Abby smiles as all the kids run up and hug me and saying hello. after that we all line up as Abby gets ready to give out duets and solos I'm standing between Presley and brady.