y/n first duet

y/n POV

I was watching Abby as she started to give out dances ''hm, my first duet will be given to y/n and ... brady'' as soon as she said that I felt my face fill with heat, he's the best dancer... I hope I can keep up ''your duet is about domestic violence, this is a tough subject so I want you to handle this well'' Joanne looked at Abby '' she walks in and is instantly handed a duet with your favourite dancer, how is that fair?'' Abby rolled her eyes again '' I wanted to see y/n potential and I want to see is she can hold her own sharing a stage with brady and not let him carry the dance, this is my studio I decide who dances.'' Abby  then continues ''solo and the last duet goes to savannah I want you to prove yourself to me take my corrections and apply them. your solo is about being trapped in your mind, unable to escape from the thoughts of doubt, because I think that's holding you back. and the second duet goes to Lilliana and Sarah, it is a piece about sisters, Sarah you are the older sister and you leave Lilli and this dance is about  you breaking away and then reuniting at the end. and finally the group dance today is titled inner demons, you girls are all the demons you will be in full black dresses and painted hands, brady will be in full white. there will be 8 trays at the front of the stage will black paint in half way through the dance your girls will do a forward Ariel and the put your hands in the paint, do 2 spins and the everyone will place there hands on brady covering him in the paint aka the affects of your inner demons. ok mums leave we will start to work on the dance.'' the mums leave and im just so happy to be doing a duet I'm also so nervous.

~time skip to the competition~

y/n POV

I was stretching in the side as brady walks over '' hey good luck out there, and don't worry about anything, you are a great dancer everything will be fine. we got this'' I smiled that really did help. our number was called and we went on stage

(obviously the dance is more polished and to Abby standards but this is the basic gist)

I was afraid I was going to hurt myself on the mattress but I didn't. at one point I nearly accidently kicked brady and he nearly pulled out some of my hair but we both killed it once we got off he hugged me which I didn't expect I hugged back and blushed because  I didn't hug people much except family and he was shirtless but I was just so happy we nailed it. we did the group dance we wore these dresses and hand out hands painted like

 we did the group dance we wore these dresses and hand out hands painted like

we did good except for when Presley missed a turn but we was in back so I'm sure it will be fine