III: Where are you when I need you?

It was lunch and Djavannah was sitting by herself, on the swings, where she always ate. She took a bite of her sandwich and reminisced on all the good times they had there. She's been thinking a lot about him lately because her birthday was coming up and he never showed up to one.

...........................................

3 Years Ago:

It was year 8 and both Neymar and Djavannah were at lunch sitting on the swings. Neymar was eating a sandwich and Djavannah was licking the pudding off her spoon.

"That looks good." Neymar looked over to Djavannah, who's nose was covered in the chocolate pudding.

"It is!" Exclaimed Djavannah, totally oblivious to the pudding on the tip of her nose.

Neymar began to laugh. "DJ, you have a little something over-"

"What?" She sounded fed up as she was trying to get through the rest of her pudding.

He breathed. "Come here." He got off his swing and squatted down in front of her. He licked his thumb and began to clean up her nose. This instantly made her face turn tomato red. "You're cute when you blush." 

"I'm not blushing!" She yelled defensively.

"Oh really?" He stood up and crossed his arms. "Then explain the sudden redness of your face."

"It's... um.... IT'S MAKE UP!" She lied.

"Oh come on DJ, you never even consider make up!" He said. 

She pondered on that thought. "Well, you do have a point there." Neymar gave his 'admit I'm right' look. "Okay, okay. I was blushing. Sue me!" She said as she went back to finishing her pudding cup.

Neymar, being the cheeky one, thought it was funny to steal Djavannah's pudding cup. 

"Hey!" Djavannah screamed as Neymar snatched her pudding cup. "Give it back!" 

"Come and catch me!" He teased as he began to run. 

She grunted under her breath and began to run after him. She was rather close to him so she jumped onto his back.

"How dare you steal my pudding cup!" She exaggerated her British accent.

"DJ you better not mess up my hair." He warned. Neymar loves his hair, so one touch can cause him to loose it. But somehow he always keeps cool when it comes to Djavannah.

"Oh, I will." She threatened. Before he could reply, she frantically began to mess up his perfectly styled mow hawk. He began to freak out and she couldn't help but burst into fits of giggles. 

She fell off his back. "I can't believe you- DJ are you okay!" Concern filled his voice.

Djavannah just continued to giggle and laugh. "Yes, I'm fine." 

"Not for long." He smiled mischievously before he carried her up bridal style. She continued to giggle. He held her like he never wanted to let go, and that's what he wanted to do. Her body moulded perfectly with his, it just felt right.

"Put me down!" She screamed in between fits of giggling. Actually, she wanted to stay in his arms forever.

"Not until you say one thing." He bargained. 

She smiled showing off her dimples, Neymar loved them. "And what will that be?" She asked.

"Say that Neymar is the most amazing guy ever in the entire world!" He smiled smugly. But, Djavannah loved his smile.