_× Chapter 4 ×_

Jeongin Pov

Was this boy in front of me sick or something like that? He was so nervous all the time. Especially when I repeated his name. Did I do something wrong?

"Oh Sana Noona talks about you sometimes, that's why I thought I already have heard the name before." I explained and he breathed out heavily.

"Is everything okay?" I asked Seungmin Hyung and he just nodded while gulping. Clearly it wasn't. "Sooo should I tell you something to distract you from whatever bothers you?" I suggested.

"Y-yeah, do what you want, Innie." Seungmin Hyung shrugged but I gasped a little bit at this name he gave me. We didn't even know each other.

"Ehm.... sorry Jeong-" Seungmin began but I interrupted him: " No, it's okay. Kinda like that name." Why did I say that?! I'm so stupid. Even Chan isn't allowed to call me other names than 'Jeongin'. And why is my face so hot?!

"Innie, are you okay?" Seungmin asked me laughing, he did that on purpose, didn't he?

"So what did you wanted to tell me?" Hyung asked. "I-its n-not necessary now that you're alright again." I stumbled. Dammit, Jeongin, what was happening.

"Innie, I'm feeling soooo bad, please help me." Hyung dramatically sighed and placed the back of his hand on his forehead.

"O-okay, soooo... there's someone I don't know I kinda do at the same time." I began.

"Oh you know them through the internet?" Seungmin asked, but there was a hurt expression in his face.

"N-no. There's someone... don't laugh at me okay? The only ones that know this are Chan and Felix Hyung." I said.

"Of course not, Innie." He giggled. Why was he giggling?

"There's someone... who leaves presents in my locker." I finally said it. Seungmin choked on his saliva and began to cough madly.

"Seungmin Hyung! Are you okay!?" I jumped a little bit because it shocked me quite a bit but quickly stepped nearer to him and patted his back.

Hyung quickly grabbed the water bottle which was standing at the counter and took a sip.

"I'm okay (A/N Mirohhhhhhh) now." Seungmin breathed out and plopped himself on the chair behind the counter.

"Ehhm you can sit there." Seungmin said standing up again. "No, no, it's fine. I can stand." I said pushing him by his shoulders down to sit again at the chair.

"You can sit on my lap." Hyung laughed but I think I took it too seriously. "Okay" I shrugged and plopped myself onto his lap.

"Wait! It was a joke!" Seungmin shouted surprised because I actually sat down. "I can stand up-" "Hush, you're sitting already. I don't mind" Hyung said placing his arms around me.

"So yeah... where was I? Right, the person who's leaving gifts in my locker. It sounds unreal right? You just see such things in movies. It's crazy, right?" I happily bounced at the thought of that person.

"Yeahhhhh... really? I couldn't imagine doing that." He said. "Felix always calls him secret admirer, but I don't like that name." I explained. Seungmin hummed in response.

"I don't know who that person is but I really appreciate it, like, it takes so much time to prepare all that." I said thinking about what the person already did to me.

"No, it's not that difficul- I mean, I guess it's not difficult but yeah, this person puts much thought in all those presents, especially picking the flowers and writing the letters." Hyung said, why was he acting so weird all of the sudden again?

"Wait? How do you know that the presents are flowers and letters? Did Chan Hyung and Sana Noona tell you? What traitors, they're getting scolded after this." I mumbled. I couldn't believe Chan, how can he just like tell everyone.

"No I-" Seungmin started but was interuppted:

"Jeongin, Sana and I finished we can go- Oh my gosh what happened here?!"

_××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××_

Lmao I should go to sleep my eyes hurt but I'm so inspired now skskkakakakakkakakkaka

Idk maybe I'm actually going to sleep.

Hope you have a good day ♡