_× Chapter 20 ×

Jeongin Pov

It was the same day in the evening, the stars were already shining. I already prepared everything for tomorrow and was ready to hop in bed.

Raindrops were falling against my window, making this relaxing sound. It was kinda clouded but still not very dark outside.

But I was disturbed by my phone. I got a text from Seungmin, saying that the admirer was ready to meet me.

First I didn't quite realize what actually this ment. But soon I realized that I would meet the person who keeps hiding for so many months now. Making me flustered by the heart warming words on all those letters.

I didn't reply and just stared at my display, imagining many scenarios how it could turn out. I came to the conclusion to prepare something.

But I was a little surprised by Seungmin's next text, saying that I should meet the admirer now at the Flower Shop.

'What? Really now?' I replied and frowned. 'Yeah, quick before he changes his mind.'

Should I really do it? I mean, it's my only chance probably. But I couldn't got like this, not in my pyjamas which consisted of black shorts and a white hoodie.

'But I was already going to bed ;-;' I texted him. 'Doesn't matter, just go meet me' he replied which let me confused.

'*him' Seungmin quickly corrected himself. 'Okay' I finally gave in and rushed down the stairs just to throw on my shoes, grab the grab the keys and take a umbrella with me, making my way out of the house.

My body shivered at the fresh and cold evening breeze. It was quite relaxing. I pulled the hood in my face to cover it and placed my hand in the big and fluffy pocket of my hoodie. My other hand got cold tho by holding the umbrella.

No one was around which was a little creepy, but I shrugged it off, continuing walking in direction flower shop.

If Chan knew that I was walking here around all alone, he'd probably kill me. But I guess he won't find out about that.

As I reached the flower shop, I stopped and stared at it. It somehow became a magical place for me. So many new memories were made here, it brought me closer to Seungmin and the admirer.

Which confused me was the fact that literally no one was around here. The light inside the shop wasn't shinning either.

I flinched a little at the sudden sound of my phone. Seungmin texted me again. "Go inside the Shop." I read out loud, even more confused than before.

I laid my hand on the doorknob, being surpirised that it was opened. How did even Seungmin knew that it was opened anyways? It confused me a lot.

"Hey" I heard a soft voice which turned out to be Seungmin's as the light turned on. This sudden action scared me a little bit at first but I instantly calmed down when I heard Seungmin's voice. The light wasn't that bright, it was a little relaxing orange light.

"Hey! Don't you ever scare me like this again!" I scolded, pointing at him with my index finger. He giggled as a response.

"So... where's he?" I carefully asked, looking away and scanning all those flowers on the shelves on my right.

"Uh... I don't know how to explain this." Seungmin scratched the back of his head as he looked at his feet, seeming a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, am I too late? Did he change his mind?" I asked him quite panicked.

"No, it's just hard explain." Seungmin said and let out a laugh. I couldn't decide whether it was a happy or sad laugh.

"Just take your time. I'm listening." I said and smiled, hoping he'd do that too.

"Here." He turned around around to quickly take something from the counter and shove it into my hands. I stared down at it, it was a bouquet with mixed flowers, each had a different colour. I really thought all those different colours mixed together wouldn't look too good but this bouquet was beautiful.

"Why are you giving me this?" I tilted my head as I looked back at him. "Look closely at the flowers." He smiled and I looked down at them.

In the center of the bouquet was a pink rose and around it some white roses with some other flowers I recognized.

"Did the admirer tell you to give me this?" I asked deep in thoughts. "No Innie- well practically yes. You know..." He began as he fiddled with his fingers.

"...I'm the admirer."

_××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××_

Ehehehehhehehe last Cliff hanger for this FF

Thank you so much for over 700 reads Uwuwuuwuwuwuuwuwuwuuuwuuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwu 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you have a good day ♡