_× Chapter 12 ×_

Seungmin Pov

"Wait wait wait? Changbin? I always recognize the tiny midget." I laughed as I pointed at the not so tall black haired male. He took off the black tinted pair of glasses and glared at me.

"And Jisung. With Minho?" I asked as I saw that Minho was standing next to Jisung. "Y-yeah... We dragged him along." Jisung responded quickly.

"That's Felix! One of my friends besides Chan." Jeongin said next to me in disbelief while pointing at the blonde boy who stood next to Changbin and Hyunjin.

"I know." I bluntly replied. "How do you know him-" "The last here is Hyunjin! Bet you started this whole mess." I interrupted Jeongin quickly before he could ask any more questions.

"M-maybe..." Hyunjin shrugged and looked away. "So now explain. What is this here even?!" I said a little bit confused.

"E-ehm..." Felix played with his fingers and then Hyunjin continued for him: "Yeah I kinda invited everyone... since I walked into you guys, we..."

"Yes, you?" I said, waiting Hyunjin to continue. "...we... wanted to see what follows after whatever you did in the shop-" As he ended he immediately got a hit from me on top of his head.

"Weirdo, what would we even do-" I began but Felix cut me off while hugging Hyunjin and patting his head: "Maybe frick?" His blunt tone wasn't really matching to what he said, he almost said it as if he was serious.

"No!" Now Jeongin joined this 'conversation' and he landed a hit on top of Felix' head. Changbin was the one patting Felix head while Felix continued hugging Hyunjin. They really looked like penguins warming the other. They looked weird, it's describing their position better.

"So Hyunjin really messaged everyone of you just to spy on us? And you told everyone that Jeongin was sitting on my lap?" I asked asked them and everyone nodded except Hyunjin who was holding up his finger and said: "In particular: He straddled you, that's a important detail."

"Geez, it's not- just- just forget it. And even how fast were you, changing or buying all those clothes and coming to the flower shop again to follow us..." I mumbled, still not quite getting how this all worked out that fast.

"Yeah Felix had all that equipment." Jisung pointed at him. "Guess he's a spy." Minho commented and shrugged. "Imagine him sneaking around in those clothes and having that cool spy background musi-" Jisung began to snort which lead to a loud laughter but I interuppted him: "Yeah, cool, not the point now, Jisung. I just have one last question."

"What is it?" Felix asked curious. "So why is Minho Hyung here? Not that I mind." I questioned. Jisung flinched a bit and abruptly stopped laughing, eyes winding a bit. "I-I dragged him along." Jisung quickly said. "So Hyunjin didn't messaged him?" I asked and Jisung nodded.

"Bet he was with Minho on a date-" Changbin began smirking and then Jisung shouted a little too loud: "N-no! It's wasn't like that!" while covering Changbin's mouth with his hand.

Everyone glanced at each other, giving the yeah-you-sure? look. Jisung noticed this and stomped his foot a little bit on the ground because of embarrassment: "R-really! W-we were just hanging out!"

Minho had to laugh too by now, he pinched Jisung's jeeks (A/N Stan jeeks and jaist) which caused even more embarrassment on Jisung's side. Sure, Jisung was the confident kind, but Minho always could tame him.

"Whatever, let's go Innie." I shrugged and grabbed Innie's wrist carefully to drag him after me. But I stopped tracks when I noticed how I called him. And I wasn't the only one who noticed this.

"You have a cute nickname for him! How adorable!" Hyunjin began snorting and the others joined. "Says you who has Lixie and Binnie Hyung saved as the contact names on your phone-" I fired back.

"Its not about me, okay!?" Hyunjin was now the one getting embarrassed. "You have? Cute." Changbin smirked and patted Hyunjins head. "Lixie? I just dropped my uwu." Felix smiled and hugged Hyunjin.

"Ew gross, so much love." We heard a voice to our right, three well known people appearing, the voice belonging to the shorter male.

Our heads snapped into their direction.

_××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××_

I. Am. Back. Yay.

Sorry for not updating like five days, it's been so long T-T.

But I'm inspired now, so I probably continue writing now.

Hope you have a good day ♡