Chapter 6

Hi! I am writing this story along with my first Coraźonvaliente Series entitled, Caenaella Solace.There will be no priority between the two but the updates will depend on how my mind (imagination) works. Hope to see you there too! Thank you for your patience.

Btw, advance MERRY CHRISTMAS! Here's a gift!

---

Blazing rage

"Oh tapos?"

Naabutan kung nag-uusap si Perse at Damon sa kani-kanilang upuan nang makapasok ako sa klaseng kasama sila. Ang parehong mata ng dalawa ay pasimpleng dumapo sa banda ko tsaka nag-usap ulit na parang wala lang. Silang dalawa pa lang ang naroon dahil wala pa ang dalawang abno at si Tinashee bukod sa ibang mga kaklaseng maaaga rin at nag-aaral pa rin. Agad akong nagtungo sa upuan na nasa pinakalikuran nila at agad na sumalampak doon.

Hindi ko napasukan ang klase bago ito. I had to go back to DH to change my clothes because that stupid walking-brain-damaged-assholes' blood just really stinks--aside from the fact that anyone on this school will surely freak-out the moment they'll see me with my bloody-clothes on, walking around the quadrangle as I join my Chemistry class.

I can already imagine their reactions as a blast but...nah, that would surely draw alot of attention. So, I'd rather not and just skip that fucking class.

Fucking skipped a class because of a stupid walking-braincells. Damn it. What a waste.

I look at the window just a feet far from where I am seating. The glittering sunlight reflects the clear glass of the window where the soccer field and a few benches from the Friendship park is evident for me to take a peak. My eyes drifted on a bench crowded with a bunch of boys and girls. They were all talking and laughing when one guy said something that made them burst into laughters.

I gritted my teeth and fisted my hands on my lap.

Smiling from ear to ear as if life was so good to them.

I hated it. I hate to see those eyes full of joy as the sound of their laughters echoes in my ear making me remember how unfortunate life is to some people. It reminds me of how life was unfair and bias.

It was one of those very few moments of calculating everything, as if my mind was some kind of machine, processing and assessing a very complicated research which are the unanswered questions I have on my mind.

My endless why's of plea.

I mean, why can't we be like those typical students? Yung po-problemahin lang ay kung paano pumasa sa bawat semester. Yung halos mamatay sa kaba dahil may oral recitation. Yung magpapakamatay sa puyat dahil sa pag-aaral. At yung mag uusap-usap kung saan at kailan ang susunod na gala. O kung paano tatakas sa klase pag nakapag-attendance na. Yung magagalit dahil hindi marunong makipag-cooperate ang mga kaklase mo sa isang class performance tuwing practice. O yung gagawa ng excuse sa bawat practice na ayaw mong puntahan dahil tinatamad ka.

I mean, why? Why does it had to be me? Persephone? Azrael? Them?

Why does it had to be us? We were all breathing the same air, touching the same soil, feeling the same warmth and coldness of life.

Does life has its own bias? Or is it just fate that has been playing on us?

Why can't we experience those typical things that usual teenagers do? To end a toxic friendship rather than killing, late night movie marathon with your friends rather than late night missions on some dangerous alley, or rebelling to your parents for being too strict rather than rebelling for... not... having the warmth of a Home.

It was only those few things on a rare days like this that I thought of that. Especially after what happened a few hours ago at the University tunnel. It was the feeling of unjust situations that as I fight for my life, some people my age... just, think of suicide like its the easiest solution to every devastations of their failures.