★how you met★

sam hurley-
you were sitting at the skatepark, waiting for your brother to get done skating with his friends. you had your sketchbook out, finishing up a sketch from earlier (above). you had one airpod in, listening to "falling in love" by elvis presley. oh how you adored elvis. you were quietly singing along to the song. a boy who had just skated past stopped and walked over to you.

"you have a really nice voice.." he complimented, looking down at you.

"oh, uh, thank you" you smile up at him, holding your hand above your eyes to shield the sun.

"i'm sam by the way. mind if i sit by you?" he asked, pointing to the open spot next to you.

"not at all. i'm y/n" you smile once again.

"yoo, that's really good. did you just do that?" he questions, noticing your sketch.

"well i started it earlier, but i'm here waiting for my brother, so i thought it'd be a good time to finish it." you explain to him.

chase hudson-
you were at the grove in los angeles by yourself because you just moved to la, and didn't know many people here. this group of girls kept laughing at you, and making fun of you, probably because of your "e-girl" style. you didn't pay much mind to it though, because it's what you felt the best in.

you went to go get your favorite hot sweet black tea from starbucks, getting your card ready while you were in line. just to your luck, those girls were right behind you in line. you order your drink, sitting at on of the tables with your book while you wait for your drink. one if the baristas run your drink out to your table, setting it down.
you thank them, returning to your book.

you feel an unwelcoming presence, causing you to look up to be faced with the girls once again. the one in front pops open her drink lid, dumping it on your lap. your jaw drops, her little minions laughing to themselves.

"oops. i think it's time to go back to your cave" she smirks, looking for any sort of response.

"hey, leave her alone. she doesn't deserve to be made fun of." someone says, the girls turning to reveal a boy about your age with dark brown hair.

"oh god, you're just like her" one of the girls rolls her eyes noticing his attire.

hes wearing a black graphic tee over a white and black stripped shirt. he has black skinny jeans on, a silver chain belt holding them up. his nails are painted black and his fingers are dressed up with bulky rings. his neck is covered in chains aswell.

"yeah, i am just like her, and we're just like you too. just because we dress different doesn't mean we're any less of a person then you are. but one difference is; we aren't cruel to people we don't know. i guess that's just the difference between decent and trashy people." he rambles as you watch his facial expressions intently.

the girls are speechless, walking away. he walks over to you with a fistful of napkins. he hands some to you, using some to wipe off the table.

"i owe you big time" you giggle, wiping your lap.

"you're number will due." he smiles at you.

anthony reeves-
you were at a party, your friends ditched you, and you were standing in the corner by yourself. a drunk guy walked up to you, trying to get you to go fuck him. you repeatedly told him no when he decided to smack you. his hand drew back, so you squinted your eyes and turned your head to the side a bit. no hit ever came. you opened your eyes seeing a tall boy holding his arm back.

"think again." he said, his voice heavenly.

the guy scrambled away, leaving you and the boy alone.

"you wanna come smoke with me?" he asks, crossing his arms.

"sure" you smile.

he holds out his hand for you to take, so you interwine your fingers.

"i'm anthony by the way." he says close to my ear so i can hear him.

"i'm y/n" you say back.

jaden hossler-
you were at a new dance school, and nervous as ever. you tied your hair up in a ponytail before stretching. your teacher comes in, setting people up in pairs. you were paired up with a tall boy, black hair, lip piercing, and hella veiny arms. the challenge was to learn a new choreography in twenty minutes and execute it as well as possible with your new partner.

just to your surprise, you and the boy nail it, earning cheers from the other dancers. after class he walks up to you while you're waiting for your now not coming ride to get here.

"your ride not coming?" he asks, noticing the frustrated look on my face.

"nope, they canceled last minute" you sigh, looking up at him.

"lemme drive you home" he blurts, looking into your eyes.

"okay.. as long as you dont stalk me afterwards" you wink playfully.

"no promises. i'm jaden." he chuckles.

"im y/n"

josh richards-
you were at your hotel pool, sitting on the edge with your feet dangling in the water. a boy with dirty blonde hair did a flip off the diving board, swimming toward the wall you were sitting on.

he finally go out of the water, sitting next to you for a second.

"that was impressive.." you trail off, waiting for him to tell you his name.

"Josh, and thank you.." he trails off as well.

"y/n" you tell him, looking at your feet moving around in the water.

"you wanna make a tiktok with me" he looks over at you, smiling.

"sure, why not" you laugh.

joe waud-
you had just moved into a quite neighborhood, the streets paved perfectly, the front gate locked at all times. your parents were out of town on a business trip, so you were home alone. you climbed out of your window, sliding onto your roof. you sat there, just watching the sunset.

"can i join you?" you hear a voice ask, you look over.

theres a boy sitting on his roof, right next to yours. you nod your head, patting the spot next to you. he hops from his roof to yours, seeing how they're super close together. he sits next to you in silence for a while.

"i'm joe" he speaks up, not looking away from the sunset.

"i'm y/n" you say, studying his features.

"staring isn't nice, you know." he smirks, looking you in the eyes.

"who said i was nice?" you smirk back.

you both look at eachother for a while, slowly leaning in. all of the sudden it begins pouring, but that doesn't stop either of you. your lips connect, moulding together perfectly. 'i'm kissing a hot stranger.. holy shit' you think.

you break the kiss, looking in his eyes once more.

"we should go inside.. the roof is gonna get slippery soon, and we could fall" he says, standing up.

"whatever, scardey cat." you smile, standing up as well.

you grab his phone before he walks away, typing in your number.

"text me sometime, yeah?" you smile before slipping back into your room.

payton moormeier-
you've known eachother since you were babies, your moms were family friends