ᴏғᴅ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ

The performance team ended up arriving a lot later, and Midnight was quite tired and not feeling very well. Boats and Midnight do not mix well.

But regardless, knowing that they had to eat, she pushed everything aside and started helping with the fire.

"Seungcheol hyung, do want me to help you with that?" Midnight said, walking over to Seungcheol's attempt at chopping firewood.

"Yes please." He sighed.

Grabbed the wood and put it on the small stump they had found, and started chopping.

"Jeonghan hyung!" Midnight called.

"Yes?" Jeonghan said, coming out of the house.

"Do you have an extra hair elastic? Mine are all in my suitcase and I need one right now." Midnight said, gesturing towards her frizzy blonde hair draping down her back.

"Yes, I'll go get one." Jeonghan said before disappearing back into the house.

He returned quickly, and Midnight paused her chopping and Jeonghan quickly tied her hair, as well as slipped something around her head.

"What?"

"I grabbed your bandana to keep the fly-aways out of your face."

"Thanks hyung."

After she finished chopping the wood, she went to go help with the food.

"Midnight go lay down for a bit, you look like you are about to throw up."

So Midnight went inside, and true to their word, Midnight ended emptying the chocolate into the toilet bowl.

Hearing her, Jun came over pretty soon.

"Qian Yi are you okay?" Jun said.

"I hate boats." Midnight meekly said as she wiped her mouth on a tissue.

"Is there something wrong with Midnight?" Midnight heard Woozi call.

"She's alright, she's just finished throwing up." Jun answered back.

Jun left quickly and came pack with a wet paper towel and pressed it to Midnight's forehead.

"You feeling any better?"

"A bit, but now I'm hungry." Midnight smiled.

"Well food's ready. Afterwards just go and lay down. Minghao's not feeling well either so you two could make beds for everyone." Jun said.

Midnight quickly ate before setting up the sleeping area with Minghao and then changing into black sweatpants instead of her jeans, and stripping down her upper layers to just her sports bra.

Then she put her clothing near the heater and went and found space near the corner to lay down in.

As people finished eating and cleaning, Dino came in and laid down next to her.

"Why did you take your shirt off?" Dino questioned.

"Because if strip down to your bottom layer, you have a bunch of warm layers you can put on the next morning. If you sleep in all of your layers, you have nothing warm to put on." Midnight explained, lifting up the blanket as Dino crawled under before cuddling up next to her.

Instinctively, Midnight wrapped an arm around her best friend.

Soon both had drifted off while Jeonghan and Seungkwan fangirled over the two.

Midnight had slept through all of the noise, and eventually awoke when Jun had come over with a cup of coffee.

"Morning Qian Yi."

Midnight stirred and sat up.

"Morning Junhui."

"The fishing team should be coming back soon, so you should get ready."

Midnight waved hello to the camera near her before standing up and grabbing her shirt and sweaters and putting everything on. Slipping her shoes on, she grabbed her spare jacket then headed outside, coffee in hand just as the fishing team arrived.

"Look how many fish we caught!" Mingyu explained.

"Who's gonna cut the mackerel?"

Seeing that she could be useful, Midnight walked over.

"I'll do it, just let me finish my coffee." Midnight said, making her presence known

"Did you just wake up?" Seungcheol asked.

Midnight nodded before downing the rest of her coffee and grabbing supplies.

"Can I help?" Mingyu offered, as Midnight brought everything to the table.

"Sure." Midnight said as she casually chopped the head off.

"Aah!" Mingyu and Seungcheol screamed.

"What?" Midnight said, continuing to cut fish heads off and put them in the pail next to her.

"You're so cruel to the fish." Seungcheol exclaimed.

"I'm hungry though." Midnight replied shrugging.

"But the fish-" Mingyu started as she slowly sat down.

"Survival of the fittest, now, let me show you the ways of gutting a fish." Midnight said to Mingyu, who looked quite shaken.

"Okay Grandma." Mingyu joked.