Disclaimer

Jimin centric fanfiction

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction based on the person or persons of the author's imagination. This does not reflect any of the members of BTS personalities nor the author's opinions of any of the members of BTS.

The content in this work of fiction may contain triggering or sensitive materials such as but not limited to drug use and abuse, violence, strong language, sexual content, implications of forced sexual intercourse, sexual assault, sexual harassment, mental illnesses etc. If you feel triggered please know there are resources to support you.

This is not intended to be a substitute for the medical advise of a licensed physician. (Obviously because this is Wattpad not therapy) The readers should consult with their doctors in any matters relating to his/her health. I do not recommend trying to fall in love with someone to help with mental illness or abuse, I do not recommend trying to make someone fall in love with you to help them with mental illness or abuse. These topics are serious issues that should not be romanticize nor treated as such.

Again this is a BTS fan fiction not their biography.  Please don't develop actually negative feelings towards any of them because of the what the characters speech or actions.

So enjoy the story. ❤️

Copyright ©2019 Yakerriah