Prologue

Prologue:

I woke up to the sound of rattling and saw nothing but darkness. I could feel the cold chains around my wrists as I listened for anything but the sound of a moving cart. Suddenly, my body caught up with my brain.

Pain shot through my limbs and up my neck. I hissed when I felt liquid running down my body from multiple areas. Knowing I was bleeding, I tried to pinpoint the biggest wound and press my chained-down hand to it to stop the bleeding. 

I shook the sleep out of my head, then leaned my ear against the shaking side of the box I was in. I could faintly hear footsteps crunching against the dirt and rocks outside. 

I tried to get up but hit my head. I hissed again and began cursing, shouting at the imbeciles outside to let me go. Using the little bit of slack the chains had to pound my left fist and feet into the box, my right still holding the giant gash on my side. 

Third Person P.O.V.

"WUX PASHALAR! ORIGATO VE GETHRISJ JAKA!" A loud roar echos from in between the foreign words, "SI CHARIS WUX LOREAT INI WER QOQMOQ DI DOUT KURJH CAEXI SVA DOUT TOMOQ!  

The guards walking along the outside of the cart frowned.

"Seems the beast is awake." One said, slightly stepping away from the cart in fear. 

"Oh get your self together man! It's just a little girl! She can't do anythi-" The second man was cut off by a small hand crashing through the side of the cart.

Five out of the six guards jumped back and kept a tight grip on their weapons, eyes wide.

The second man rolled his eyes and took out his sword, giving the hand a cut as a warning. It retreated back into the cage with another roar. "You are all cowards! The beast is chained down and contained! It can't do you any harm!" The man yelled at the other guards, angry for the cowardice of his fellow man.

"But that doesn't mean I can't."

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I brought my hand up to my mouth and sucked on the newly formed cut, trying to ease the stinging pain. I could hear a human man yelling in his native tongue. I glared in the direction of his voice, having a gut feeling that he was the one that cut me. 

I started to feel drowsy, the loss of blood now affecting me. But I could hear grunts coming from the guards and then six gurgled screams of pain in a row.

Suddenly, the side of the box was ripped open and it took a moment for my half-opened eyes to adjust to the light of the sun. When they did, I saw six bodies on the ground with swords sticking out of their throats. 'Huh. Guess the gods heard me.' I thought before a shadow appeared in my vision.

I tense up in defense, not knowing if this new person was a threat or not. They softly reached their hand out, showing no intended intimidation, gently speaking in the human tongue. 

I curled up in the corner of the box, gripping my wounds tighter and hissing in pain once again. Looking up at the person's face slowly, the shadow covering their face faded as their head blocked out the sun's direct rays. 

The last thing I saw was blood red, but gentle eyes and spiked blonde hair, before everything went dark once again.

-----------------------------------------------------

Translation(s):

1. "You bas*****! Let me go now! *The roar* I hope you all die by the sting of your own swords at your throats!"

PLEASE READ!!!!! \/\/\/\/

 Heya guys! Hope you enjoy my story! I've been wanting to do this for a while now and I finally got off my lazy butt and started it. 

So a few warnings/things...

1. I personally don't curse, and I don't like it, however... this is a Bakugou story sooooo... There will be cursing, I just haven't debated how much will be **'d out so please bear with me on this.

2. I don't know how long it will take me to update each chapter, but I'll try to at least update it regularly. 

3. Please comment... seriously, you guys are how I know if I'm doing ok on these stories. I like your feedback. Preferably be nice about it please... but I don't get offended easily.

4. I do actually have a plot I want to follow (which is new for me) but you have to forgive me if things get repeated or I don't update because I'm trying not to repeat anything. 

5. The Prologue and Chapter 1 are kinda the Pilot chapters, so any feedback on those would be amazing!

and 6. Please enjoy the story!