Chapter 5: A Familiar Face

Third Person P.O.V.

The two young adults were later joined by their good friend, Tenya Iida, a local boy who went off at a young age to become a knight but returned years later because he wanted to be with his family. Being the chivalrous... and quite frankly, worrisome man that he was, he offered to join Uraraka and Izuku on their quest.

As expected, the journey took the trio about three days. Currently, they were at the foot of the mountain range that the Bakugou family claimed as their sanctuary. No one but Izuku and the Bakugou's really knew that though.

The three looked up the mountain with awe and sparkling eyes. They were so used to the small forest they grew up in and had only seen this mountain from afar. They were mesmorised by the mear sight of it.

Izuku, having seen it before, was the first to snap out of his daze and urge the group to continue.

"Now's where we need to be careful. The creature on this mountain is very territorial and will not hesitate to kill you if he feels threatened in the slightly. So don't use magic or your sword if you feel endangered." Izuku explained, looking back at his group every few words to make sure they understand.

"The dragon?!" Uraraka asked, filled with both fear and excitement.

"No, Kacchan." The green-ette corrected.

Uraraka laughed before quickly silencing herself at Izuku's face. "O-oh. You were serious?!"

He nodded, making a face at the stunts Kacchan pulled when they were kids.

"Midoriya. Are there any other warnings we should know of?" Iida asked, pin straight with good posture, just like normal.

"I don't know how many dragons are going to be up here. But I do know that if Kacchan trained any of them, they will become feral at the sight of strangers. The only warning I can give you is to stay calm and not threaten anyone up here."

The other two nodded in understanding. Mentally preparing themselves for what they will run into at the top of the mountain.

Suddenly Izuku was swept off the side of the mountain by a humongous blur.

"IZUKU!"

"MIDORIYA!"

The two friends yelled after the falling man in panic. Uraraka was about to cast a floating spell, her signature move, when she was also swept off the mountain. She screamed in terror as she fell. Also noticing that Iida was right next to her.

Right before the broccoli human hit the ground. They were all plucked out of the air and thrown higher. Talons caught them, without puncturing them by some miracle, and carried them up the mountain.

They realized suddenly that they were being held by dragons. And they all reacted differently.

Izuku calmed down a tad, knowing that if the dragons wanted them dead they would be. But his heart was still racing from the shock of the fall.

Uraraka screamed once again, before looking around frantically, almost like trying to find a way out.

And Iida just froze. The training he had received when becoming a knight had shown him how to kill a dragon if he ever ran into one. But his friend told him to not threaten the beast. And right now, he trusted his friend more. However, that doesn't mean the blue-nette wasn't afraid of the sixty foot, fire-breathing lizard that was currently carrying him to an unknown location.

The humans were only carried for three minutes before they were dropped on the ground again. They realized they were on the mountain, but it was almost a valley indented into the mountain top. It was beautiful.