Prolouge

Hermione was coming home from a long day at work. She and Ron were now engaged and Hermione was that happiest she could be.
   Harry and Ginny were still a big part in her life, and she had even become friends with Draco Malfoy along their 7th year at Hogwarts after the battle.
   Hermione's mom and dad had never been found after the battle, so her friends were her only family.
   She had been caught up in work recently and had missed Ron, but her job in the ministry was very important to her so she focused on that knowing Ron could be patient.
   Right when she entered her flat, she called Ron's name, expecting him to respond like he always did, but she heard nothing. Hermione thought nothing of it until she got to her bedroom where some random girl was sleeping in her bed while Ron was getting up, half naked except his boxers.
   Hermione's heart fell in her chest. Ron stared at her for a second and realized who she was and who she was looking at.
   "Hermione! I-i can explain!" He said in a scared tone. She looked like she was ready to hex him into oblivion.
   Without a word, Hermione threw her engagement ring at Ron and left. She packed all her things by magic, and apperated to her mom and dads old home and decided to stay there.
   She wrote a letter to the ministry to resign from her job. She had expected this. But she really hoped it wouldn't happen. She wrote a letter to Harry.

   Harry,
I love you so much and no matter what remember that. You won't be seeing me around. I found out that Ronald was cheating on me when I went home today.
   I'm leaving for a while. I don't know if or when I will be coming back, but I ask you not to come looking for me. It won't work. Please tell Draco, Ginny, Luna, Blaise, and Pansy that I'm sorry and that I will miss them. Tell Molly and the rest of the Weasley's that they were like my only family and that they will be missed as well.

All my love,
Hermione❤️❤️

   She couldn't help but to cry as she wrote this because of how much she would miss them. But she couldn't make them pick sides, so she would just leave them alone. She decided that she would tell Luna where she was and how she was doing but would tell the young witch not to tell anyone of her location.
   Hermione's going to start a new life with no magic except in her home when she's alone. But this time, she will keep walls around her heart. She couldn't become broken again. Not because of ANYONE.
   This is where it starts...