Will you go to prom with me?

For a while, people saw this new Hermione as an upgrade. She had more color in her cheeks, and she always seemed happy. It made people's day to see her like that, and though they never said anything, they were all thankful for Draco Malfoy showing up. Mia and Draco were they "Ideal couple" even if they weren't together. The whole school thought they were perfect together. Hermione was happy so everyone else was too. The school, including the teachers, were hoping Draco would ask Hermione out to prom, cause everyone knew that he was like, in love with her.
————————————————————————
Hermione's POV third person
   She was falling hard for Draco Malfoy. Hermione knew it and she didn't like it. Once her heart was broken by... him, she closed herself off and didn't plan on falling in love again, much less with someone who couldn't have feelings for her. She loved him and living with Draco didn't make things any better. She got so flustered around him and he was starting to notice, from what Hermione knew, because of his jokes that he'd make. Hermione was just scared of being hurt again. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Draco entered the room with a somewhat nervous look on his face.
   "Hey Mione! I-I was wondering..." he stuttered when he regained his composure a bit he said,"wouldyouliketogotopromwithme!?" Really fast. So fast that Hermione didn't hear him. "What was that Draco I couldn't hear you?" She said laughing. For a sec she thought he had asked her to prom, but then realized it was a ridiculous idea.
   Draco breathed in and said slower this time, "Hermione Granger, you have been my best friend for a while now, and I was wondering if you would do me the honer of coming to prom with me?" He sounded really nervous about this and Hermione was in shock.
Hermione's POV First person
   DRACO MALFOY JUST ASKED ME TO PROM!? Is this a prank? Does he like me? Is it a date? Are we just going as friends? I had so many questions in my head that I didn't notice Draco standing there in defeat thinking that I was gonna say no like I did to the other boys that I asked. When he started to walk away sadly, I grabbed his arm and said, "Draco wait!" He looked up in surprise and had something in his eyes... hopefulness? "I was just shocked at the question and I need some answers before I say yes or no." He just smiled and nodded. "Ok so is it a date or as friends?" I asked he blushed and said "it can be a date if you want it to be?" Looking up at me I smiled and lightly kissed his cheek, "I would love to go to prom with you, Draco Malfoy, as my date."
   Draco gave me He biggest smile I've ever seen and laughed as he hugged me and spun me around our living room and kissed me. I kissed back and hugged him. I was happy! Is it going to last long?
————————————————————————
   Today I'm going to do it. I'm going to send an owl to Gin and ask her to meet with me. I haven't talked to her in years and well... I miss her soo much. Only a few minutes after I sent my owl explaining everything, Harry's owl Hedwig shows up and gives me a letter. I guess Gin and Harry did stay together this whole time. She told me to meet her at the three broomsticks to talk and catch up. I was so excited and I couldn't wait to see her. I started to get ready and left a note for Draco to tell him where I was.
————————————————————————
Ginny's POV
   I was waiting outside the three broomsticks very nervous. Mia has contacted me after all two years, and asked to meet up to talk. I was happy, but a bit hurt that she waited until now to try and owl me. I loved Mia and I was devastated when she disappeared. My dick of a brother deserved what Draco and Harry gave him, and what I did to him right after.
   I looked around and saw a woman with brown hair and brown eyes walking towards me, and even though she looked nothing like my old Mione, I knew it was her right away. I guess best friends always remember each other huh?
————————————————————————
Hermione's POV
   I'm close to the three broomsticks now and I'm getting more nervous by the minute. Would Ginny be angry that I abandoned her and Harry? Would she be happy or relieved to see me? Would she even recognize me!? I was so worried about so many things that O didn't realize I was practically there and when I looked up, I saw a beautiful redhead standing on the corner near the three broomsticks staring at me. She wants like my old Ginny. No she had grown into a woman. She was to gorgeous and her hair was even more fiery red than I remembered. I recognized her right off the bat, and it looked like she recognized me because she smiled at me and ran and hugged me right and started crying a bit. Man I missed this maniac of a girl...