The New School

After everything happened, Hermione used some magic to make her appear younger than she was so that she could go to high school again. She had to look like she was at least 16. It also helped keep her hidden from everyone.
Then, Hermione moved a bit farther away but still close enough to visit Luna when she wished it.
Luna has agreed to do what she asked, even if she didn't like living to her friends.
Hermione moves into an apartment with the money her parents left her for later years in the muggle life, and got a job before getting ready for school stuff.
'I won't be smarty pants Hermione anymore. Just a regular school girl trying to get through the year' She thought as she pulled into the driveway with her new car.
"Here goes nothing..." Hermione said our load before entering the school.
Everyone had on the same uniform, except for the boys who wore pants and an unticked shirt against what the rules say.
Hermione's uniform

   Hermione thought that the uniform reminded her of Ginny a bit because of her sense in style, so she put it on with no complaints

People here seem to be nice but some were just boring because they thought that they could hurt Hermione with words as she passed them in the halls. With her newfound confidence, and the fact that she was building walls around herself as to make sure she didn't get hurt, she made snarky remarks that reminded her too much of Draco.
They had become like best friends over the two years that they were friends. And he still had sometimes made some jokes that were like their old days, but he NEVER once called her a mud-blood again. He felt terrible about what happened to her in his home by the hand of his crazed Aunt Bellatrix.
'Enough! I can't think of them... it will only make the pain worse. I have to live a whole new life' Hermione thought to herself when she got too caught up on Draco in her thoughts.
This is where her new life began....

Sorry everyone for it being a short chapter, but I was writing this late at night and I was tired. I hope you enjoy this book. I'm writing it based on a dream I had not too long ago but with new twists and things like that in it. I will have a new chapter released soon I swear!

Bye Loves!❤️❤️