The unexpected visiter

Hermione's POV third person
Today was a normal day for Hermione. She woke up and got ready for school, putting on her uniform and all that. Once she was ready she got to the school.
Everyone was causing so much commotion, because apparently there was a new student. Everyone stopped pushing and made a path for her to pass. Pretty much everyone was scarred of her because of her attitude.
One thing Hermione wasn't expecting was the person who was at the end of the hall, staring at her in disbelief. In front of her was a blonde haired, stormy eyed man with a very Hanson figure. She couldn't believe it....
"D-Draco!?" She asked with tears in her eyes now people were kinda curious now since Hermione was showing lots of emotion.
"Hey Mia! Did you miss me?" Draco asked with an uncertain look on his face. He wasn't sure if she would be happy to see him or upset that he found her.
Mia ran towards him and gave him a huge hug crying her eyes out. He hugged her back and told her that they all missed her and wanted her to come back home.
"I missed you sooo much Draco. I can't believe your here... but I can't come back home. I'm still upset over Ronald and I can't split Harry and Ron up, they've been best friends since we were eleven. And Ginny is his sister I can't face her knowing that I made her hate her own brother." Hermione said hurriedly and she was still kinda crying so it cane out in small bits.
Draco laughed at her loudly and everyone in the room flinched. 'They must be scared of her or something' Draco thought. "Mia your mental! Once we heard what Weasel did to you, we all beat him to a pulp. Ginny and Potter included. In fact I think Weaselett did more damage than both me AND Potter!" I said still laughing at the memory. "We all miss you and Luna and Harry have been moping around all the time. Ginny does almost nothing but cry nowadays. They need you Mia!" Draco seemed uncertain for a second then added, "I need you Hermione. You are my best friend, and without you, your friends aren't as accepting of me as they would be with you there. You showed them that I can be a good guy. Please come back!" He asked pleadingly. Everyone in the room snickered at him, expecting her to throw him a scowl and push past him, like she does to everyone else that talks to her, but what she did
supervised them.
Hermione gives Draco a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "I missed you soo much, and it was amazing to see you. But I'm in the middle on my last year in high school. I can't leave I have a job and everything. I hate that I said anything in the mail, and next time I see Luna, I'm going to talk to her and apologize for my actions that have put her in distress. All I can ask now is that you stay here with me to keep me company. I don't have any friends because I kept myself closed off after... him. I didn't wanna lose anyone else. It's been really lonely, and will only break my heart more if you left. Would you mind staying here for half a year? With me? At least until I can see if I wanna come home yet or not."
After she kissed him on the cheek he blushed very hard, because he's had a crush on her since 1st year but he couldn't say anything, because of his Father. He loved her so he would agree to anything she asked. "Of course Mia I would love too! But I have to ask you a favor..." he paused this is going to be weird. "I didn't plan on staying so can I stay with you for a while at you house? It's ok if you don't want that!"
Everyone in the room almost laughed out load to this. Hermione doesn't let anyone go to her house. Wether for a class project or not, no one was allowed in hot personal home. But when she jumped up and gave him a big hug and said yes everyone thought the world had turned upside down. Was this a new Hermione Granger? Was she going to change around all of us and be nicer? What was going on between these two and who are they!? Lots of things were going through peoples minds, but Hermione and Draco were in their own world hugging and laughing and crying.

Authors Note:
Hey guys. I just wanted to say that this is inspired by a dream that I had the other night, and I think it's going really well so far.
   Bye Loves!❤️❤️❤️