Chapter 1

"Spider-Man real name.......Spider-Man real name is............ SPIDER-MAN NAME IS PETER PARKER!!"- Mysterio

"WHAT THE FU-?!" Spider-Man

(Scene starts off with an man with a briefcase with another man walking into an meeting with the government officials.)

"Ladies and gentleman, may I have your attention please?" The man with the briefcase said, leading all of the government officials looking at him. "Now I know this Peter Parker is one of your top priority right now, does anyone has solution? No?"

"I'm sorry, who are you supposed to be? And how did you get in here?" An government official asked the man with the briefcase.

"My name is Norman Osborn, CEO of Oscorp Enterprises, I'm sure you heard about it no? Enough about me, let's talk about this Peter Parker." Norman said.

"Excuse me Mr. Osborn, but I'm not sure if you are aware that this situation is being taken care of." The government official said to Norman. "Anyways, there's the door. Why don't you ask your "bodyguard" to help you find your way out."

Mr. Osborn and the man beside him were silence, angered that they was not being taking serious.

"10 million." Mr. Osborn said.

"Excuse me?" The government asked with confusion

"10 million dollar bounty on Spider-Man. " Mr. Osborn replied with an serious face. "My client is the perfect bounty hunter for this job, asking 10 million for the exchange."

The government official got up and laughed when Norman asked 10 million dollars in exchange for the head of Spider-Man.

"Are you serious?" The government official said laughing as he got close to the man beside Norman. "Are you out of your damn mind?"

The man beside Norman then grabbed the official by the neck, choking him fiercely.

All of the other government officials got up, scared seeing the man choking their fellow companion.

"10.....million....it is!" The government official said while being choked.

Finally, the man finally let go of the official.

"As you can see, my client is the perfect man for this bounty. " Norman said.

"You are bringing Spider-Man alive right?" Another government official asked.

Norman looked over at his client, waiting for his response.

"Dead." The client said.

(The scene ends with the client grabbing an newspaper of Peter Parker)

                                                               (Meanwhile in Sherrill, New York)

"Okay, this is your new identities for now. I know this ain't much, but bear with me guys." Happy said to Peter and May Parker. "Peter, your name is Ben Reily and May, yours is Abigail Reily. And you have disguise yourselves to keep a low profile."