Chapter 3

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside of us, we always have a choice. It is our choices that makes us who we are, and we always have a choice to do what's right. Let love and forgiveness reign." -Spider-Man 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, let's do this one last time. My name is Peter Parker."

(Flashback to the very first Spider-Man film 2002)

"I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 22 years I've been the one and only Spider-Man. I'm pretty sure you know the rest."

( Next scene starts off where Uncle Ben is in the car with Peter)

"With great power, comes great responsibility." Uncle Ben said.

"I saved a bunch of people, fell in love with the most beautiful woman in the world, saved the city, and then I saved the city again and again and again....."

(Scene shows all of the iconic moments from all three Spider-Man films)

"And uh.....I did this."

"I mean I look pretty damn awesome! Look, I'm a comic book, I'm a cereal, did a Christmas album. I have a excellent theme song. And a so-so Popsicle. I mean, I've looked worse."

"But after everything, I still love being Spider-Man

"But after everything, I still love being Spider-Man. I mean, who wouldn't? So no matter how many hits I take, I always find a way to come back. Because the only thing standing between this city and oblivion is me. There's only one Spider-Man. And you're looking at him."

(Next scene starts off inside Midtown High School)

"Hey May, you still going to Chili's after school with us?" asked one of the closest friends of May.

"I don't think I can guys, exams coming up and I want to study at home." May replied.

"Study?!" Are you for real going to study? For the exams?!" May's best friend said.

"Come on guys, I have to pass all of my exams. Sorry. " May said as she close her locker and headed to her science class.

May Parker. Daughter of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Parker. She's not your usually typically party girl, she's more like.......Peter.....when he was in school. Anti-social, nerd obviously, and...... unique.

May rushed to her seat as science class began. Now as a freshman, May top priority is to keep her GPA above an 3.0, and with this good GPA, it could help her get scholarships to get into good colleges.