Chapter 2

(December 2014)

"Hey, Spider-Man." The kids turns to face Peter, to take off his mask and smiled at the real Spider-Man.

"I knew you'd come back." Jorge said.

"Yeah, thanks for stepping up for me. You're the bravest kid I've ever seen. I'm gonna take care of this so you can go take care of your mom, okay?" Peter said as he fist pumps with the kid. "Alright, get out of here. Go. Go."

The kids runs off to join his mother as the crowd cheers. A cop later hands Peter a megaphone as he faces Sytsevich.

"You fight me?! You fight me now. Yeah?" Aleksei Sytsevich said to Spider-Man.

"On behalf of the fine people of New York City and real rhinos everywhere, I ask you to put your mechanized paws in the air." Spider-Man replied using an police megaphone.

"NEVER!!" Rhino exclaimed. "I crush you, I kill you! I destroy you!"

"Do you want me to come down there so you can kill me?." Spider-Man said.

"Yes!" Rhino replied.

"I'll be right there." Peter sighs and tosses the megaphone away.

"There's no place like home."

(June 2024)

"Get the chopper ready. I won't take long." Fisk said as he cleared everything from his desk in The Fisk Towers.

Wilson Fisk was wanted for fraud, paid any cop, any lawyers, any doctors, paid any son of a bitch in town to keep their mouth shuts while Fisk did his dirty work. Sounds Narcotic huh?

As Fisk cleared out his desk and started to head out to the door, Fisk's hand was webbed into door handle. Fisk sighed to realize that his enemy, Spider-Man came out to take him down.

"It's nice to see you again Spider-Man, but it's not." Fisk said as he turned to see Spider-Man.

"Hey Kingpin, how's business?" Spider-Man said.

"Boomin!" Fisk replied as he laughs and rips the web from his hand.

"It's over Fisk. Your damn money ain't going to save you this time." Spider-Man said,

"It's not always about the money, Spider-Man. I just want to help this city to become a better place. There is no place like home." Kingpin said as he put down his belongings in the floor.

Seconds later, Kingpin went rushing towards Spider-Man to attack him. Although Spider-Man was clearly able to dodge Kingpin coming towards him.

"For a fat man in dressing shoes running towards me, I'm surely you are going to break this floor in no time!" Spider-Man said while laughing at Kingpin.

"Shut Up!" Fisk exclaimed as he throw his office table to Spider-Man which he counter attack him with swinging the table at Fisk.

"Come on, is this the best you got big guy?" Spider-Man said.

Kingpin was so furious at Spider-Man that he tried to so many times to attack at Spider-Man, but it was no use. It was pretty much an exercise for Spider-Man, an easy damn exercise.

"Come on, you gotta be quicker than that!" Spider-Man said while laughing at Kingpin.

"Where the hell are you guards?" Kingpin shouted.

As Spider-Man was "playing around" with Fisk, guards entered the office room and started rush towards Spider-Man.

"Finally! Some action." Spider-Man said.