six

THREE WEEKS. three weeks mike and el have been...doing whatever the hell they've been doing. they've been "together" for almost a month already and neither of them ever said asked if they were dating or anything and that baffled el. el didn't want to be the one to ask him. she was scared that he would think she was going too far and he would want to stop kissing and cuddling together and she didn't want that.

el loved being with him. she loved being around him, holding his hand, cuddling with him, making out with him. she loved every single part. el cuddled with him for the first time last week. she had snuck him into her room through her window late at night on saturday. they had stayed up until 1:30 am texting until el said she missed him already and mike told her he missed her too. el joked about him coming over to her house and being with her but mike took it seriously.

mike: no seriously i will go

mike, it's almost 2 am

mike: so? i have a car, it'll be quick

where are you gonna park because you cant park outside my house because my parents will know

mike: i'll find somewhere

mike i dont know

mike: pleasee
mike: you know you cuddle with me

i do not!

mike: uh huh okay

...fine come over

mike did come over, he accidentally fell on the floor while trying to get inside el's room and el had to hold in her laughter which was one of the hardest things to do.

mike stood up and dusted himself off, "why does your window have to be so tiny?" mike whispered. "why do you have to be so large." el said quietly, letting out a small chuckle as she quietly slid the window back down and locked it. mike let out a fake gasp, "did you just call me fat?" he asked her, putting on a fake offended face. "oh definitely." el said sarcastically, poking his very flat stomach. mike let out a little laugh and held the part of his stomach where she poked.

el walked back over to her bed and mike followed. mike had been in her room before so its not like it was new territory for him. it was dark in the room, their source of light being the moon. el had skylight in her room that was a decent size, so that gave them enough light. "so what did you plan to do once you came over, mike wheeler?" el asked him as she sat down on her bed, making sure not to be too loud. "i told you, i came to cuddle." he told her.

el blushed at the thought of him wrapping his arms around her and keeping her warm. "you know you can't spend the night, right?" el asked him, "my dad will get suspicious if my door is locked in the morning time, they like to check up on me." el told him. mike sighed, damn it, he thought. "i'll cuddle with you until you fall asleep." mike told. el playfully rolled her eyes, "oh yeah? and what if you fall asleep?" she asked him. "i won't. promise, and i dont break promises." he said, holding up his pinky to do a pink promise. el raised her eyebrows up at him then stared back down at his pinky. she let out a small chuckle and interlaced her pinky with his, "you cant break a pink promise, you know." she told him.

mike gave a teethy smile, "of course i know, i'm not a monster." he joked which made el roll her eyes. mike sat down beside her. they started kissing a little, nothing too heated, just small little lingering kisses. soon enough though, el did start getting tired. mike laid down with her and wrapped his long arms around her body, keeping her warm.