eight

"JUST CATCH IT!" mike laughed. "you're telling me that like its easy!" el told him. mike chuckle, "because it is." he told her. "okay, well if its so easy then you try." el told him. she grabbed the bag of gummy bears and reached her hand in there.

"get me the red one." mike told her, "they're my favorite." he said. el playfully rolled her eyes and gave a faint smile. mike straightened his back and el threw the gummy bear up in the air. mike followed the direction where the gunny bear was going with his head and within seconds caught it into his mouth. el's eyes widened and mike looked at her with pure pride, "i told you." he said, chewing on his gummy bear.

"oh michael, teach me how to be as talented as you are!" el said dramatically. mike rolled his eyes, "look at all the gummy bears you missed." he said, pointing behind her. el looked behind her and saw about five gummy bears on his bed. mike reached behind her and took the gummy bears and put a few into his mouth. el looked at him weirdly. "what? i wash my sheets." he told her. el smiled, "i would hope so." she told him.

mike and el sat on his bed talking and being playful with each other for about an hour or so.

"okay um, never have i ever uh broken a bone." mike said. el put one finger down and watched as mike kept his finger up. "no way," el said, "out of your seventeen years on earth you've never broken a bone?" el asked him in disbelief. mike shook his head, "my mom made sure i was covered head to toe in padding whenever i would go out and do something even remotely dangerous." mike told her, "now i get to brag about never breaking a single bone in my body." mike said.

el laughed, "well lucky you." she said. "what was your broken bone?" mike asked her. "i broke my arm one time when i was 9 from falling from the swings at the park." el said, "it was pretty cool because the next day i was the talk of my whole fourth grade class." el said, "now i get to brag about that." she said which made mike playfully roll his eyes at her.

"okay, your turn." he said. el nodded, "okay let think," she said, "um never have i ever..." she trailed off, trying to think. after a few seconds of thinking, she thought about something but she wasn't sure if she should. it was bit sexual and all the 'never have i ever' questions they've done so far have been innocent and playful.

just do it, one part of els brain told her.

don't. he'll think you're a creep, another part told her .

do it.

dont.

do it!

he's gonna be weirded out!

yolo.

"had sex." she said before she held in he breath.

el could tell mike was a little taken back by what she had said, but he didn't look weirded out. el stated at his fingers and he hadn't put one down.

"y-you haven't?" she nervously asked him. mike hesitantly shook his head, "uh...n-no." he said. el had felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. she had wondered if he was a virgin ever since max put the fact that its possible he's had sex before in her mind. mike was nervous though. he didn't know if girls wanted a guy that was experienced or not.