seven

EL WAS DETERMINED to make mike feel how she felt last night.

last night el felt so...horny and wanting for him that it was almost unbearable. she wanted him to feel the same way. to want her as much as she wanted him. el wondered if he ever masturbated to the thought of her like how she did with him. el was very torn between the thought. yesterday when he kissed her so roughly and then made his way down to her neck made el think that he had to have before, but the way that he was so sweet and gentle with her most of the time made el think otherwise.

she wanted to be sure though so el made a plan.

this morning el woke up and got herself ready for school, dressing nicer than usual and actually putting time and effort into her hair instead of just brushing it out and putting in a ponytail. finally, max had came and picked her up.

el had definitely told max everything that had happened with mike. well, she left out the part where she touched herself to the thought of him but besides that she told her everything. max told el that mike already wants to fuck her, she says she can "practically smell the horniness oozing from him" which el doubted. el told max about her plans to tease him during the school day so that way he will surely be horny for her.

max had made moves with lucas over these last couple of weeks too. el surprisingly has gotten farther than her which surprised her. max and lucas have only went as far as making out against the back of the school wall after school. max told el that it wouldn't last long though. "soon i'll have him undressing me." max told el.

they pulled up to the school just a few minutes before the first bell rang.

el couldn't wait until lunch because that's when she was gonna make her first move.

-

"plus the fact that i had to stay up all night finishing all of mr. browns weekend homework, not fun." will said which made dustin groan, "fuck..." he let out, burying his face in his hands. will let out a small chuckle, "looks like someone forgot." he said, "don't worry, we still got..." will looked down at his phone, "15 minutes of lunch left, you can copy mine." will finished.

"will, dude! you are a lifesaver!" dustin said, quickly bringing his backpack off his shoulders. el and max both watched in amusement as dustin went through his messy backpack looking for his homework. just then, lucas and mike came back from the snack bar with all kinds of snacks.

"dustin, heres your chocolate bar." lucas said, handing dustin his candy. lucas gave max a bag of chips which she had asked for. mike sat down beside el, "here i got this for you." mike said, handing her a watermelon fruit cup, "i know you said you weren't that hungry but i know how much you love the fruit cups and there was only two left so i bought you one." mike said, giving el a small smile.

el felt her heart flutter and his thoughtful gesture. "thank you." she told him, giving him a faint smile. mike gave her a nod, "no problem." he told her, mike went down to open his own strawberry fruit cup. el looked at him and then looked at max who was looking straight at her with a knowing look. el blushed and looked down, opening her fruit cup.

"so guys, what are you planning on doing after school?" will asked, taking a bite of his carrots. lucas shrugged, "probably nothing." lucas said, "why? whats up?" he asked. "my mom got this huge tv with surround sound yesterday and i was thinking we could all go over there after school and watch a movie?" will asked. max sighed, "sorry will, i can't today. billy is getting ready to leave for college in a few days and my parents are forcing me to help him unpack." max said. dustin nodded, "yeah i can't today either, my mom wants to go sweater shopping for her new cat and she wants me to drive her." dustin said.