𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕒

Request from @Raven_Snake830 :)

———

Pizza, Netflix and blankets galore.

That is what awaited Vanya after her concert, you know she's been working hard in third chair and wanted to surprise her. As you added the last pillow to the extravagant fort layed across the couch, you hear shuffling behind the front door and the jangle of keys. Quickly flipping off the lights and standing behind the door, Vanya enters.

"Y/n?" Her voice sounds worn and weary.

"Surprise!" She yelps and jumps about ten feet high before seeing it's you and looking a you strangely.

"What do you mean sur-" she glances at the couch and beams at you.

"No, you should have babe.." but you didn't hear it and took her violin and set it down before dragging her closer to the couch. 

"Come oooon! You've been working really hard, you deserve this." You insist, softly holding her hand and pulling her towards you. She smiles up at you.

"Let me change and then Princess Bride." She mutters quietly and you swiftly lean down and plant soft kisses on her cheek making her giggle adorably.

+++

After a marathon of classic movies, 3 pizzas and a sickening amount of kisses, you were both laying peacefully on bed staring at the ceiling. Her head placed on top your stomach, arms hugging your thigh. You softly brushed through her silky hair and listened to her calm breaths.

"I'm can never eat pizza again..." she whispered before chuckling.

"Whatever you want. Sorry again I couldn't be there angel, I really would've loved to see you perform."

"I told you to stop apologising, that's my thing." She told you and sat up to look at you.

"You had to work, and that's ok. Plus you didn't miss out on much." Muttering the last bit. You quickly sit up as well and cup her face.

"I would've given anything to see you out there tonight. Regardless, of your chair I am so proud of you and I want to support you." You tried so hard to help Vanya with her self esteem and confidence by being with her but your asshole boss just would not let up today. She smiled gently and looked up with her big doe eyes and pressed he forehead against yours.

"Thank you." She said in a voice barely audible.

"No prob bub." You whisper back.

"Now lets get to sleep." Gently pulling her in by the waist into you before you both fall into a food induced coma.

===

I'm deeply sorry at how shit this is, I haven't done an imagine in a while... also sorry that it's late, school is a pain.
Thanks again for the request :)
-g.