Classic x Razz

SWAPFELL. The underground little space to occupy but for the ones who resides inside it was home. Sans was doing his usual route on patrol for humans, and his everyday abuse to his brother and 'speak of the devil' he thought, he arrived to see his brother asleep on his post.

"PAPYRUS!"

Papyrus woke up instantly by the sudden scream of his 'Little Brother'(Pun intended).

"Mi'lord!"

"Sleeping again Mutt?!"

Before Papyrus could say anything Sans stopped him and gave his brother a glare.

"You're lucky I'am in no mood for your laziness Papyrus, but I will be back and I better not see you asleep on duty"

Papyrus nodded and at that time Sans left to continue on his patrol, on his way to the trees he spots something, a skeleton who resembled a lot like him. The said skeleton was wearing a blue jacket, a black shorts with white line on the side and blue slippers.'Who the hell wears slippers' Sans says in thought and proceeded to trap the skeleton in bones.

"who are you?!"

The skeleton turned it's head and smiled at Sans, which made his soul beat.

"The names Sans"

'Huh?

"Sans the Skeleton"

"I do not believe you"

"Why?"

"Because I'am Sans, the great and Powerful and royal guard in duty of capturing a human"

"......... Well oh 'Great and Powerful' one I'am also a Sans, but to another Universe.

Sans was not happy with the skeleton's pun he scowled even more, but the feeling of his soul was beating faster as he walked closer to the skeleton but he didn't show it nor will have the guts to (another bad pun).

"Alternate Universe"

"yup, um bud Mind letting your bones go cause-"

"Don't you dare!"

"This skeleton is having a hard time here"

In  relief for no puns, he made his bone attacks disappeared.... 'wait it was a pun' Sans just realized, but calmed himself down telling himself that 'there is no way that he could be the same as my brother telling terrible puns'

"Thanks Bud That could've rattled my 'bones' there"

Or not........... Sans was angry he summoned his attacks on the punny skeleton, but the other Sans just teleported.

"Anymore of your puns, i'll make sure that you're dusted on this spot!"

"Sorry bud, but i just find them-"

'Not Again!'

"Humerus"

That did it, Sans was very angry no he was now beyond pissed, and there bones and explosions were everywhere in that area. All the residence in Snowdin ignored the commotion thinking it was only the Royal Guard's training.............. The fight went on for 2 hours, the other Sans was currently very tired to fight while Sans still stood proud as he was about charge at the other skeleton, a small snore stopped his attack.

"What the Heck".

There the other skeleton was fast asleep but was still standing which made Sans confused 'How the hell is he still standing while asleep!, Sans walked closer to the skeleton but with cautious slowly as he goes he was still asleep.