.4.

After everything was decided, Tsu'tey once again grabbed my hand and led me to a more secluded area before going back to get something.

When he came back, he shoved a cloth towards me. "If you wish to truly learn to be a Na'vi, then you must dress as one." He stated as I took it, a little uncomfortable at the though of revealing so much of my body.

I grabbed the hem of my tattered shirt before stopping, gazing up at the other male with a slight blush. He hadn't turned around, staring at me expectantly. "Why are you staring?" I asked.

He titled his head, some of his loose strands of hair not tied into his braid falling over his shoulder. "I am curious. Your face is attractive, so I merely want to see if the rest of you is the same." Tsu'tey answered with no shame as the blush from before completely overtook my face.

"W-what are you saying?! Just turn around you idiot!" I ordered him, extremely embarrassed as he smirked, but nonetheless thankfully faced the other way. I watched him the whole time as I took off my shirt and pants before tying the string of the cloth around my tail, keeping it in place.

I crossed my arms over my chest, feeling a little uncomfortable being so... naked. "You can.., turn around now." I mumbled reluctantly as Tsu'tey looked back at me, his eyes raking over my figure with no regret.

He walked closer and put a finger under my chin, forcing me to look up to him from where I was staring at the ground. "You are beautiful, little flower. No need to hide." He whispered, as if afraid if he said it any louder I'd run off.

He then turned to stand beside me, resting a hand on the small of my back as he pushed me forward. "Let us go, now. Dinner will start soon." He explained as we made our way back inside the tree, climbing up a few levels. Eventually, we were met with a warm, glowing fire as other clan members started to gather. Tsu'tey led me over towards the clan leader and the Tsahik, making me bow my head in their direction.

"Olo'eyktan, Tsahik." I greeted respectfully as we both knelt next to them. "Call me either Mo'at or mother, Child. I do not wish to be so formal with you." Mo'at smiled at me gently as I nodded in acknowledgment. Mother, huh? Haven't really used that term since I was 5...

I was shaken out of my stupor as a clan member handed me a leaf a little bigger than my hand with slices of meat on it. I nodded my head in thanks as they moved on to give the next person theirs.

Suddenly, the mindless chatter I heard around me abruptly stopped as I looked up to see Neytiri with Jake following her. He was also forced to change into the piece of cloth, seeming weirded out by it as he tried to pull part of the string out of his ass crack. I covered my hand as I laughed quietly, this is gold right here.

Jake glared at me, noticing my giggling state as he shifted under everyone's stares. "G-good evening." He said awkwardly. "Please don't get up." He chuckled anxiously, trying to relieve the tension, but failing miserably. To make matters worse, he stepped on some poor Na'vi woman's tail, making her hiss at him in pain.

I hid my face in my hands, now just embarrassed by my older brother. "He really is empty up there." Tsu'tey said, snorting haughtily. "I know all too well. He's only ever had to rely on his instincts to fight, never having to think too hard. This whole situation is new to him." I replied as he glanced at me before pushing a stay beaded piece of hair out of my face and back over my shoulder.

"Neytiri will knock some sense into him. She doesn't have the temper for ignorant people. If he has to stay with us, she will make sure he will not make a fool of himself for too much longer." He told me sincerely as I nodded, hoping he was right. While I love Jake, I've tried to do the same with him before, but he never really listens to me. Always making the excuse that he was the older brother so he took care of me, the prideful dumbass that he is.