2: whats the use of feeling blue?

Hollie:

It's Friday, it's Ten am, I should be at school.
Instead, I'm in my room, with my best friend, who's yelling at a TV.

"Luna, it's just a character!" I groaned, she paused the show
"They can't kill off Two major characters in one season!" She screeched, thank god my parents were gone.

"And don't! You! Dare! Montgomery De La Cruz was more than just a character!" I muttered some swears under my breath.
"He's, the, bad, guy!" She snapped her head over to me.

"YOU'RE A BAD GUY! YOU-" she was cut off by her phone ringing, she picked up.
"Hello?~" She asked, in her most sweetest voice.

"Oh! Mrs. Jarvis? Yes, yes Ma'am, I'm showing up to school, just family matters, I forgot to tell you. Ok, goodbye Mrs. Jarvis" she hung up the phone.
"You cLOD!" She yelled, I couldn't help it, I just bursted out laughing.

She kicked me, lightly, but she joined in too.

"Oh, o-ok, I think we better get to school" I panted, clutching my stomach, she nodded, putting on her shoes, I did the same.

-

We were walking to school, normally, she would be driving me, but after Duke -one of our bullies- keyed her car, we stopped, until her car was fixed.
(For visual purposes, her car is a matte purple corvette)

"So, after school, wanna meet up and watch more 13 Reasons why?" I asked, she adjusted her skirt, the neat freak she was.
"Of course! But I might not pay a lotta attention, cosplay and what not" I hummed in response.

She always cosplayed, it made her happy, so I never questioned it, she only did it at mine though, her parents accepted her once, and probably won't do it again.

I zoned back in, when she pulled me away from the pole I was about to walk in.
"Like, seriously, I'm just Dressing up as another girl, you should try it!" She exclaimed, shaking me.
"Me, wearing a dress or a skirt?" I asked, she scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"No, Jasper!" Jasper was my nickname, I'm very literal, and a lot of things go over my head.
"C'mon, what character do you like?" She asked, I shrugged.

"Uh, I don't have a beard, I'm not buff, I'm not very YeeHaw" I heard her mutter 'oh my god'.
"Or, in the soft sense, I kinda wanna cosplay as Nugget" Luna smacked her hand.

"Perfect! I've got a short blond wig, all we need is a green button-up!" We were at the gates of the school now.

"Ok, remember, just act like garnet, and we'll be fine" I said, nudging her, softly.
"Yeah, I know, see ya Jasper" she said, ruffling my hair and going to her part of the school, I went to mine.

~

I only missed one class, so I should be fine.
The hall, was, filled.
There were Some testosterone boys and harlequin girls (sorry not sorry) making out around every corner, the cliques separating themselves, and arguing/fighting with other cliques.

One, I noticed, were the Male heathers.
Chandler, the leader of them, and the one who knew how to pack a punch, was yelling at this other guy, the leader of the Emo's, as Luna put it.

As soon as chandler threw the first punch, I looked away, going back to my locker.
But, for that, I would have to go through the crowd of people.
Fuck it.

I walked through the crowd, and, without realising it, the fight itself.
"Watch where you're going, way!" The leader of the Emo's 'Rowan' said, grabbing my shirt and throwing me back into the crowd, I ignored him and walked through the fight again, making it to the other side.

"Y'know, in a few years, none of this shit will matter, being popular won't matter, y'all really think this fight will matter after school?" Fuck...
I really need to learn when to shut my mouth, no one answered, they just stared at me, well, rowan was smiling, but that was it.

I managed to make my way back to my locker, and put all my stuff in it.

Whoever said high schools fun, was very wrong.
I mean, it's fun, if you're popular, or normal, I am neither of those things. (r/notlikeotherboys)

I've got Art after this, the class I share with the Male Heathers, who, Coincidentally, have the -almost- same names, Duke, Mac, and Chandler.
The only good thing about this class is Mrs. Chambers, and, looking at chandlers art, what? Just cause I hate him doesn't mean I have to hate his art!
-
Music class:
I was sat in my chair, Waiting for the bell for lunch to ring.

"Alright, we have partners for this AND next months music Test, Ross Lee And, Rosé Lee" she muttered an 'Of course' under her breath.
"Michelle Here, And Evan Fischer" I was getting impatient, just hurry up!

"Chandler- Oh... Chandler Heath, and Hollie Way" the music teacher looked at me, my eyes widened, while her eyes turned either worried, or sad.
She knew he hated me, but, nothing she could do.

-

Lunch
Hollie:

"No, I ain't doing the project with him" I said, moving the food around on my plate, it was one of those horrible school lunches, with pasta that acted like bouncy balls.
"But Mrs. Chambers said you had to" Luna said, eating her own food, which was far better than what the school made.

"Luna, he hates me" I groaned, keeping my voice quiet so no one at the other end of the table could hear.
"Oh, my, god. Stop being so dramatic, my dude, he does not hate you" Luna said, putting her phone away so the lunch-hall monitor couldn't see it.

"Really? Watch this" I stood up, covered my face with my arm, and 'fell' obviously on purpose.
Luna practically jumped over the table, and helped Me back up.

I nodded to the table close to us, there, was Chandler, My partner for the project, he was smiling at both of them, laughing whenever his friend talked.
"See! I told you he hates me!" I whisper yelled.
"Mate, you made him smile and laugh, and you talk about him 24/7, face it, you don't hate him" Luna said, patting my back.

"Or, in your sense. Face it, you're never gonna make it" Luna grinned.
"I don't wanna make it, I just, wanna-"

I was cut off by the school bell.
"Right, talk to him, be nice to him -unless he's bad to you- and call me if you need anything"