Chapter 1 unmated

"Aaaahhh!" My scream echoed through the forest. I'd just come from an argument with my parents regarding the one and only Jeon Jungkook, he was the future alpha of my pack and a complete jerk. My parents wanted me to go to this party tonight to try make him my mate and let's just say it ended in me turning into my wolf and breaking into an angry run into the forest.Jeon jungkook the guy every wolf wants to be their mate every wolf but me. I hated him with every part of  my body, I don't see why people like him he's a jerk, an idiot and someone I would hate to be my mate.

I was walking even further into the woods until.
"Kim y/n where are you"
My dad mind linked me.
"Leave me ALONE" I emphasised the alone part to make sure he knew I was being serious.
"Get back to the house NOW. You're going to the party no matter what"
I groaned and started walking back to the house still looking at all the nature around me.

*time skip*

We were at the front door of the alpha house ready to be greeted by the Luna.
"Thank you for coming I hope you have a wonderful time"
"Thank you for inviting us" my dad nudged my arm.
"Ow! Oh I mean thank you having us" we proceeded to walk into the house. I created i barrier between me and my wolf. I didn't want to find my mate tonight. I never wanted to find him.

*time skip* (I'm sorry I'm lazy)

As the night went on  I avoided any unmarted wolf I could but sometimes that was just impossible.
"Yooooo" I turned around to find someone that I hadn't seen in ages.
"HOBIII" I said engulfing him in a tight hug,"how are you?"
"I'm good" he pulled away from the hug," but I miss you so much"
And that was it, a few hours later I would be regretting even making a conversation.