Chapter 2-Luna?!?!

After a while of talking, J-hope's annoying ass decided to introduce me to his friends knowing full well that I hated the idea of having anymore friends than I already did (which wasn't a lot for your information).

"Just leave me with the foooood" I groaned as J-hope tried pulling me away from the table failing in the act.
"Just say hi and then you can go back" he tried reasoning with me.
"No, if you really want them to meet me then bring them to me" I said trying to reason with him the slightest bit," cause there is no way I'm leaving this amazing food" with that he let go of my hand and sprinted off to where I assume his friends are.

*time skip*

A few minutes the sent of sweet vanilla filled up my senses but before I could figure out where it came from J-hope was screaming my name. I looked towards the person I for some reason call a friend to find 5 unfamiliar faces.
"Hi I'm Namjoon" a tall male said making me turn my attention to him," I assume your Y/n by what hoseok-hyung was shouting"
"That would be correct, nice to meet you" and with that all 5 introduced themselves. I kinda liked Jin he had some sort of funnyness about him.
I was in my thoughts until the previous sent came back into my senses.
"Yo hyung what do you need" without even turning I recognised the voice that haunted my dreams every night.
"Jungkook-ah meet Y/n" I didn't want to turn around but I knew if I didn't there would be severe punishment from my parents. So I turned to meet those dreamy chocolate brown eyes that I could stare a- wait WHAT.
" well, well ,well I guess my parents were correct saying I'd meet my Luna tonight." As soon as those words left his mouth I knew I made the biggest mistake meeting hobi's friends.

"LUNA?!?!?!?" The boys all shouted in unison earning the attention of the whole house.
"No. No. No n-n-n-no you can't be my mate" I started backing away holding my head. He only took steps towards me smirking, that's a face I'm all too familiar with. A face that I never wanted to see ever again in my life.
Before I could make a break for it Jungkook had my wrist in his grip and was dragging me to the upper part of the house.

*time skip*

After that event I was dragged upstairs and put in a room which I assume is his and left all alone. And now here I am alone in the person I despise most's bed questioning why I even cane to this event in the first place. Then it hit me, I came because I knew my body couldn't handle another ruthless beating from my parents.