Chapter 6- open up

*jungkook POV*

We were having so much fun, the only thing that was missing was Y/n's angelic voice. I could tell that she was avoiding telling us anything because when we asked her anything she would just return the question back to one of us.

*Y/n POV*

I feel bad for avoiding telling them anything but I can't help it. They already know stuff about me that no one knows and I can't let them know anything else. They can't know. No one here can know that I'm the cold girl who only cares about fighting and running. I couldn't let them know I didn't have any friends. That they were the only people I've ever talked to. I have to do it at some point though. Jungkook is my mate after all.
"Y/n are ok?" Jin snapped me out of my trance," you don't have to tell us anything but we would like to know some more things about you, please" I glanced at the boys who were looking at me pleadingly and sighed.
"I don't like opening up but I guess I could seen as I'm going to be living with you guys for a while" as I said this their faces lit up. Them smiling made me feel much more comfortable.
"Well get comfortable cause this is going to be a long ass story"

*flashback*

I was slowly walking towards the pups training area my bruises still aching but I knew I had to go through more with the alphas son. I would never be able to stand up to him,he's stronger than anyone else.

I finally got to the training area and sat down making sure my laces were tied properly.
"Well, well,well look who decided to join us" I looked up to see the smirk of the person I hated the most in the whole entire world."aw come on not gonna answer your higher up" before I could say anything I was kicked off the bench I was sat on. I was then punched and beaten until the instructor came who never cared about me.
"Oh get up you useless child!" My mother shouted at me making jungkook and his minions laugh at me. I slowly got up my bruises hurting more than ever and that's near to impossible. As training went on I nothing changed I was hit as many times as usual even my mother took part in it for 'demonstration'.

*time skip*

It has been years since I have been in the pup training I'm now in the group for seniors and am at the top of my group. The only thing my instructor didn't like about me was that I never talked to anyone and if I did it would only be one or two words. Everyone was scared of me and I don't blame them. I never talked, I never showed emotion, I only cared about fighting and would train 24/7. The times where I wasn't training for fighting I was running in the woods to get my speed up. I did this all just to avoid being at home. I would do anything to stay out of that hell hole. There was one thing I liked about this and that was that no one remembers me being the kid that was pushed around by the future alpha.

It was a normal day and I was out running making sure I kept up to speed with my training regiment. When I heard a voice I was oh so familiar with. The only thing different was that he wasn't alone. I hid as fast as possible. I couldn't face him again. Unfortunately for me luck wasn't on my side so of course they heard me running on the leaves.
"What in the world was that!?!" I heard an unfamiliar voice say.
"I'll go check it out" when I heard that I knew I was in some deep shit. I heard fast footsteps coming towards me. My body turned looking for anything to hide in but no just trees and if I climbed up there the others would see me.
"Who the hell are you?" I heard from behind me. I turned to find a boy with black hair looking at me in a very confused state.
"Y/n" I replied in a whisper as I hadn't spoken to anyone properly in a while.
"Nice to meet you Y/n I'm hoseok but you can call me hobi and J-Hope" he said showing a heart shaped smile making me feel at little more at ease. All I did was nod.
"Are you in this pack?" I just decided to just nod because I didn't really want to talk that much, "how come I've never seen you?" Now I had to reply.
"I-I don't really g-get  out the house" I managed to stutter out and get a long 'ohhh' in response.
"Well I need to go I guess I'll see you around" he said waving before running off at incredible speed.

*time skip*

He was right, I did see him again. The only thing was, he didn't recognise me. I guess that was my cop auto though. I did have my hood up and a mask covering my mouth but that's what I usually wear for training. He still talked to me without knowing who I was. I was just lucky that none of the people he was with that day were there. He talked to me about this girl he met in the woods and how she seemed scared to actually talk. He just didn't know it was me he was talking to.

After training that day I actually missed him. He did come a few times after so I told him that it was me and let's just say he wasn't surprised. Although when he was around I tried not to be what I was usually like because I couldn't have him finding out what I'm really like to people.

*end flashback*

I looked at the boys and back at the floor. I couldn't take the shocked faces that were just staring at me. I felt like crying. Why would I tell them all of that. I knew they would hate me. Everyone does. No one stays with me. My parents were right, I can't make anyone happy. I'm a disappointment.

I was broken out of my thoughts by someone giving me a very tight hug. I knew who it was straight away. His sent filled my nose as I turned around and leaned further into his shoulder. I hugged him tighter and started crying into his chest. After I let a loud sob I felt more and more arms rapping around my body.
"Thank you guys" I said thanking them for everything they've done for me even though we've only known each other for less than two days.
"There's no need to thank us. You've been through so much and deserve freedom." Jungkook said into my ear making me feel so happy. Happy that people actually care. He may of bullied me but I don't care he's my mate and he won't ever hurt me. Not again.