Please read this

This the author here and I would just like to say thank you so much to the people who have supported me on this book since the beginning but I'm just not having any inspiration at all about how to write any of the chapters. I just don't have confidence in my writing anymore but I will be writing a lot more drafted books and editing them to get them perfect enough to then publish because I will never give up writing even if I'm not confident.

Thank you all so much for supporting this book even though I haven't written since forever and I hope you all are keep safe during this time of suffering. I'm sorry for anyone who was looking forward to the next chapter and thank you for whoever was.

Thank you for all the support but I will discontinuing this book but I will try to make the best books I can for you all to read in the future. These books will most likely be gay as I'm a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community. Please just know that I'm not fetishising gay couples it's just that I find them easier to write about as I'm a gay person myself. Also I may be doing some BL drama and some kdrama books and not just kpop books.

Thank you all for reading this book and I hope you stay safe
Please support me in the future
I love you all
A/N